Pages:
Author

Topic: The Biggest ICO EVER? - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 08, 2018, 02:20:20 AM
I do not know whether this telegram ICO is real or not. If the first one is real, there is still no visible improvement. There is information that only special sales and close to a billion dollars collect money. Secondly, no information is given. there is not even an ICO page. There are no ads on the telegram pages. The application also has no information. Seriously do you really have an ICO called Telegram? Who buys it and the most important question is: if you are going to make such a sale, why do not you open it to the public and run such a secret-covered project?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 02:16:58 AM
small investors don't have a possibility to take part in Telegram ICO so it's a kind of closed sale to big investors with millions of dollars.

It's totally a close token sale. Small investors will not be able to participate in Telegram ICO. I was wondering if Telegram will have payment features such Wechat in China. Where are you from and what's the most popular messenger chat app in your country?
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 10:29:41 AM
What nobody seems to ask is which will be your payout for owning Telegram tokens. Why would it be convenient to own them? Would it give you royalties of Telegram's earnings? But does Telegram actually produce earnings?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 07, 2018, 09:21:20 AM
small investors don't have a possibility to take part in Telegram ICO so it's a kind of closed sale to big investors with millions of dollars.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
April 07, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
Eventually, If you don't have $20Million, you can't participate in Telegram ICO. WoW!

Shocked Is that true that we need to have $20Million in hands to take participate in the telegram, really strange to hear but I hope that it is worth to join for them who are planning to participate in this ICO project. I will first research from my side personally and then will post my reviews and comment. Well, Telegram is really a good platform to try because mostly all cryptocurrency investors and crypto likers are using this platform for their news, announcements, trade decisions, big events and all other activity related to the crypto market.
April 07, 2018, 08:59:25 AM
Eventually, If you don't have $20Million, you can't participate in Telegram ICO. WoW!
April 07, 2018, 07:26:06 AM
It's been a while since telegram announced that they will launch their token sales [GRAM]. It is said that this particular ICO will be a multi-billion dollar ICO for chat cryptocurrency.

Telegram plans to adopt blockchain technology in its chatting application. In the future users can bypass the remittance fee of transferring money internationally, do small-micro payment, transfer money privately, etc. Up to this day, Telegram has become the official messenger for all cryptocurrency discussion which makes it natural for them to launch their own coin and blockchain. Some cryptocurrency media said that Telegram is looking to raise $500million in pre-sale with total token value at $3billion to $5billion. Amazingly, Telegram pre-sale has ended with a total of $850million. That's a huge number!

About Telegram:
Origin: Russian
Initial release: August 2013
Founded by: Nikolai and Pavel Durov (Founders of VK)
Monthly Active Users: 200 Million
Daily Sign-up Users: 700 thousand

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you guys planning to join in Telegram ICO?
If you are a Russian, does telegram is the main messenger in your country like Wechat in China, KakaoTalk in Korea, and Line in Japan?
Any update you want to share, feel free to do so.
Pages:
Jump to: