Pages:
Author

Topic: The Biggest Scam Coins In Crypto History - page 2. (Read 224 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 100
February 16, 2022, 10:41:16 PM
With so many scam tokens you can imagine how much investor funds have been lost. And the average token/coin scam happened in 2016-2017, and those were the worst years in crypto history for scam projects and scams with various modes. But that doesn't mean that nowadays fraudulent projects don't exist anymore, if we are not careful and careful we can get stuck with new altcoins that appear every day.
Activity: 728
Merit: 266
February 16, 2022, 10:18:47 PM
               This really isn't surprising. People scam people even when the ways are limited and hard that it puts them at considerable risks. Which is why scams only increase in time here in this industry. Specifically as more people find out about its existence. What's worse is that the ways of scamming even became easier with the creation of the binance chain. I mean, even the normal people who know little about coding can even create shitcoins. Heck, even NFTs are being used for money laundering as well and to scam as many people as possible. But eventually, it is good that this came to surface earlier and will make this industry mature even faster. Some time in the future, scamming people with the use of crypto won't be that easy anymore.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
February 16, 2022, 09:23:11 PM
No. The better question would be, "how can we educate the majority of people to learn and identify which project are scam and which project are not?" and "how can people learn to manage their risk especially in terms of investment?"

As long as there is money involved, shady projects will persist, and the only practical answer I can think of is education. Government can only warn people and it's up to individuals if they will follow or not.
yup! before starting and doing anything must prioritize education.
if it starts from learning, we are less likely to end up on scam coins. even someone who is an expert also needs it.

but basically people will be very difficult even do not want to learn, they do not have the patience.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1563
February 16, 2022, 12:58:19 PM
We really need to find out a better way to weed out scams rather than hope for government regulations which do nothing but restrict real projects.
No. The better question would be, "how can we educate the majority of people to learn and identify which project are scam and which project are not?" and "how can people learn to manage their risk especially in terms of investment?"

As long as there is money involved, shady projects will persist, and the only practical answer I can think of is education. Government can only warn people and it's up to individuals if they will follow or not.
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
February 16, 2022, 12:56:40 PM
quite a lot of value for money earned from the results of the cheat. I'm sure over time the fraud will continue and there will be more and more victims because the target audience is definitely new people who are fomo and hype about crypto without researching what coins they will buy.
where shit coin will fomo at the beginning of the introduction to a fictitious community
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
February 16, 2022, 12:18:04 PM
There are so many unsupervised fake projects out there that at this point, we could make a betting game out of which project will be the next scam project. Personally, for me, I think that Bitconnect is the most disgusting scam that has happened to date. Not only because it was a scam but it because it was something that greatly damaged Bitcoin's reputation. Had that scam not happened, we might already be at 100k.

We really need to find out a better way to weed out scams rather than hope for government regulations which do nothing but restrict real projects.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
February 16, 2022, 10:51:56 AM
The Biggest Scam Coins In Crypto History
https://tradersofcrypto.com/guides/crypto-scams/
"Since February 2020, approximately 1,000 cryptocurrencies have been pronounced dead, deceased and no more, with the total death count now standing at about 2400 coins. This equates to an increase of about 71%!"

That was already a large number, and I believe it will continue to increase because many projects have been created on monthly basis and most of those projects will also experience the same fate, but my concern is for those people that invest in those so-called dead projects are they okay now? Anyway, Im just asking because it is a real situation and might continue to happen in the market because as we see many newly created projects have also shown weaknesses and might be added to that list, just my opinion!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
February 16, 2022, 06:15:33 AM
The Biggest Scam Coins In Crypto History
https://tradersofcrypto.com/guides/crypto-scams/
"Since February 2020, approximately 1,000 cryptocurrencies have been pronounced dead, deceased and no more, with the total death count now standing at about 2400 coins. This equates to an increase of about 71%!"
Pages:
Jump to: