Pages:
Author

Topic: The BIGGEST Thing Happening In Crypto, Nobody Is Talking About This? - page 3. (Read 733 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Interesting, however still a speculation. In my opinion btc needs something more for a price spike (which is really not that important atm) something that shows the usefullness or a major player accepting crypto or something like that. But interesting indeed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
There are so many predictors who predicted that BTC will go to 30K$, 40K$ or even some predicted 50K$ as well. From March to December 18, there are so many posts about the speculation of BTC but all failed. In my research there was only one post which predicted that ETH will go to double figure. Now ETH is in double figure. Believe me that was blind guess because that person that does not give any logic. Account was newbie as well. So you can imagine

That's correct, a lot of rank holders in this forum went wrong with their speculation. I don't understand how they predict the market also the one who says expect too were wrong this time as market taught them a lesson. Interestingly, a few member were good with their speculations. 
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
This Federal Reserve policy change Is the BIGGEST thing happening In crypto right now.

Bitcoin is close to putting in the low and setting up for an epic bull run. Legendary Trader Paul Tudor Jones shares his insight into a Fed policy shift. Learn why that is the most important thing happening in the cryptocurrency markets right now.

Super interesting, learn why,
https://youtu.be/mVzm_f05Cvg

right now everyone is waiting for concrete evidence that will happen to the market, you can find many videos like that, not only Paul Tudor Jones but still many crypto experts say blah blah blah, all videos like that are just a spectacle
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
All this videos are not really helpful,and I advice you stay away from them,most of the people who air this videos aren't really experienced in trading or in monitoring the bitcoin market.
Speculations is the only thing we can hold on to, and absolutely anyone can come up with one anytime and anyday,just as that video proves
It's fairly OK to be optimistic,but you and I know optimism counts for totally nothing
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
There are so many predictors who predicted that BTC will go to 30K$, 40K$ or even some predicted 50K$ as well. From March to December 18, there are so many posts about the speculation of BTC but all failed. In my research there was only one post which predicted that ETH will go to double figure. Now ETH is in double figure. Believe me that was blind guess because that person that does not give any logic. Account was newbie as well. So you can imagine
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Still a speculation though. Not until I see some changes, I don't believe those analyses. Am yet to fully digest the video. I think we might soon see the green light. Currently, the market is green over $3b flowed in.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6

Does anyone understand the significance of that is able to have a discussion about it?

I am interested in other people's views.

Activity: 42
Merit: 6
This Federal Reserve policy change Is the BIGGEST thing happening In crypto right now.

Bitcoin is close to putting in the low and setting up for an epic bull run. Legendary Trader Paul Tudor Jones shares his insight into a Fed policy shift. Learn why that is the most important thing happening in the cryptocurrency markets right now.

Super interesting, learn why,
https://youtu.be/mVzm_f05Cvg

Pages:
Jump to: