Pages:
Author

Topic: The binance venus - page 2. (Read 313 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
August 19, 2019, 03:49:28 PM
Did they? woah I wasn't updated with this move of Binance. This big exchange would always want to become the leader and they would create something that they can overtake as much as possible.

It wouldn't be for the competition? I don't think so, Libra isn't here and that's why they are taking the advantage before it comes. I think the good side of this is that they are educating a lot of people about stable coins since mostly doesn't use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 19, 2019, 01:28:00 PM
Well, what do you expect from the biggest exchange in the world? as long as profit is involved, they can do almost everything.

About their stablecoin, I think They will able to do this because they do not have any restriction from the government. Unlike Libra, they need to do a lot of things such as legal from U.S law. While in Malta, they can do this very easily because Malta supports cryptocurrency fully. It is the best place to get your license compared to U.S absolutely.

Yes, creating a cryptocurrency is much easier in Malta. Rules are not strict as United States there. But I still expect  regulations will be applied as it is supposed to pegged to British Pound.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 19, 2019, 01:19:35 PM
Well, what do you expect from the biggest exchange in the world? as long as profit is involved, they can do almost everything.

About their stablecoin, I think They will able to do this because they do not have any restriction from the government. Unlike Libra, they need to do a lot of things such as legal from U.S law. While in Malta, they can do this very easily because Malta supports cryptocurrency fully. It is the best place to get your license compared to U.S absolutely.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 683
August 19, 2019, 12:50:31 PM
Binance announced a stablecoin recently, something very similar to Facebook's libra coin. I think this should be considered a push for adoption and variety, not necessarily a push for competition.
What do you think guys?
Okay lets add some links for people to see such news/update: https://www.msn.com/en-ph/health/medical/is-sleeping-for-5-hours-a-day-better-than-8/ar-AAG0iHB?ocid=spartanntp

Binance is really trying to get ahead of the game and with recent issues with Libra they do took this opportunity to take the lead and create their own similar coin.
We don't know if this one would be still blocked or would able to pass through.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future
August 19, 2019, 12:47:42 PM
Binance announced a stablecoin recently, something very similar to Facebook's libra coin. I think this should be considered a push for adoption and variety, not necessarily a push for competition.
What do you think guys?
Pages:
Jump to: