Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Apocalypse 1BTC trading under $5 USD - page 2. (Read 4628 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Lead Core BitKitty Developer
probably become stable for a while around $4, there is a pretty sizeable bid wall there.

Haha, you weren't around when an 25k wall at 6$ got smashed like it was nothing? Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Bitcoin was a very slow and gradual fall. Buyers just dried up. They do not think bitcoins are worth that much obviously. I think it is good that bitcoins are cheap, we can finally start to use them instead of hoarding them.

So, assuming the price levels out, this would be the best time to start buying :-)
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Bitcoin was a very slow and gradual fall. Buyers just dried up. They do not think bitcoins are worth that much obviously. I think it is good that bitcoins are cheap, we can finally start to use them instead of hoarding them.

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
probably become stable for a while around $4, there is a pretty sizeable bid wall there.
I agree, it should stop dropping around $4, as that is the cost for most people to produce them.

I do not think it was lowly miners causing the price to drop. It was people with massive amounts of
money that bought BTC or cheaply bought BTC (early adopters) that decided to just dump it all.

Miners do not all sell 15000K at once.. in a one hour period.

Larger players wanted out.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
I agree, it should stop dropping around $4, as that is the cost for most people to produce them.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000
God I hope it isn't the end, my tv shows arent back on the air yet. 

Don't worry, even if it's the end of bitcoin, the bitcoin drama will continue for quite a while yet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
God I hope it isn't the end, my tv shows arent back on the air yet. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is this the end?
Pages:
Jump to: