Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin ATM Is Coming at a Location Near You??? - page 2. (Read 2304 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
There are many ATMs throughout Canada so its mostly the undeveloped countries that are so excited for this news.
One of my fav sites to use is https://localcoinatm.com/

I'd say more popular is www.coinatmradar.com  It's more than 4000 ATMs around the world.
We work to make this number bigger )
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
this is good news, but bad news for me and for some people who live in some countries that bans bitcoin, our country still has problems, making it difficult to legalize bitcoin, even though the public population that adopts bitcoin is very large. and we need a Bitcoin ATM.
Activity: 853
Merit: 144
There are many ATMs throughout Canada so its mostly the undeveloped countries that are so excited for this news.
One of my fav sites to use is https://localcoinatm.com/
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
Actually we do have a Bitcoin ATM near my location but not much people using it because of the convenient of BTC in cash is not much. They still prefer withdraw money from withdrawing cash from a Bitcoin ATM.
And the fee of withdraw is really costly.
For now,people won't really care about bitcoin atm since most of the people today are not yet knowledgeable about bitcoin.But few years from now,bitcoin will be more popular that will open the eyes of the people to explore btc.Bitcoin atm is already a good sign that will bring us much convenience when mass adoption for btc will take place.
copper member
Activity: 252
this is a very good idea and will certainly be easy for everyone to access, but unfortunately this will be difficult to realize in my country because my country has not legalized bitcoin, it will not happen in the near future it still takes time.

While on paper this idea really looks nice, it's very difficult to implement it in reality I'll discuss here why. Let's begin with the most common one, Regulations not all countries have regulated it, and they'll certainly not allow such an ATM. Now coming to transaction time, we all know sometimes it takes ages to confirm how will that be fixed. Last but not the least who is going to be making these ATMs, considering there're so many frauds people will prefer only legit companies.

Not all this negative, lot's of positive moments in crypto ATMs. We're vendor who producing it and we did our software simple human oriented and undestendable. We want to help people who far from the crypto make it easy to operate with crypto currencies
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
Actually now it's demand of time.many people hold good no of bitcoin and if we want to increase more popularity of bitcoin then we need to simple and easier process to withdraw the bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Actually we do have a Bitcoin ATM near my location but not much people using it because of the convenient of BTC in cash is not much. They still prefer withdraw money from withdrawing cash from a Bitcoin ATM.
And the fee of withdraw is really costly.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
this is a very good idea and will certainly be easy for everyone to access, but unfortunately this will be difficult to realize in my country because my country has not legalized bitcoin, it will not happen in the near future it still takes time.

While on paper this idea really looks nice, it's very difficult to implement it in reality I'll discuss here why. Let's begin with the most common one, Regulations not all countries have regulated it, and they'll certainly not allow such an ATM. Now coming to transaction time, we all know sometimes it takes ages to confirm how will that be fixed. Last but not the least who is going to be making these ATMs, considering there're so many frauds people will prefer only legit companies.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
DAEFROM.com
Activity: 287
now bitcoin atm is big trend in the upcoming section we will see more atms coming up in the centres near our place which demand ultimate demand for crypto currencies in the near future
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
http://www.bitcoinblogger.com/2011/07/bitcoin-atm-is-coming-at-location-near.html

If the cards fall into place bitcoin ATMs may be on the way.

There are many annoyances with bitcoin including the following:

1.) Bitcoins are very difficult to obtain on the Internet.
2.) It is near impossible for an average user to generate bitcoins with his or her computer.
3.) Technical skill is required to obtain bitcoins via an online exchange.
4.) If money is sent from a bank account to an online exchange then the transaction is no longer anonymous and that money can be traced.
5.) Sending cash in the mail for bitcoins could take days, weeks, or not at all and is unreliable.

What is the solution to these many problems? Multiple teams within the United States are attempting to build and distribute ATMs in mass quantities. ATMs will allow bitcoins to be distributed anonymously with cash without the need for an exchange. With bitcoin ATMs it will only be a drive away before an average person can buy bitcoins! The value of bitcoin will skyrocket once a non-technical user can buy bitcoins as easy as buying local goods.

There are many ways to distribute bitcoins with an ATM and each development team is handling them uniquely. I could explain in further detail in how these bitcoin ATMs would work, but to protect the business interests of my sources I am going to remain quite for now. Who will win the race to provide the best bitcoin ATM with the most locations?

Here is an early attempt of one team hacking open an eBay bought ATM:

http://biticon.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/bitcoin-atm/
http://biticon.wordpress.com/2011/04/16/atm-progress/
This is quite interesting I guess, as we all know that there are many people and many countries who are in against of bitcoin and instead of having so much of criticism, bitcoin is growing and evolving with a very good rate as millions of people around the world are investing into bitcoin and then there are few countries too like japan, Florida,South Korea who has also legalised bitcoin in their nation and then after having all this , this is very good to hear that bitcoin atm are going to open at our near by location.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I hope that soon they will be distributed and used by the majority of cryptocurrency enthusiasts. This event will greatly simplify the process of cryptocurrency and Fiat money exchange. Also I think that it can provoke the growth of new users.
Activity: 434
This is a new thing and certainly makes the bitcoin holders happy.
Many are waiting for this moment, a bitcoin ATM will come, but will it be realized?
Activity: 30
I had a chance to try it, not too bad. The first step to using a user needs to verify the phone number. After verifying the phone number, the user needs to scan the code of his Bitcoin QR code for the transaction. If you do not have a separate wallet, it will create an account at Bitaccess and print it to QR code. Users can not reprint if lost wallet.
Activity: 32
I have not tried it like this, it must have been amazing
Activity: 504
I was one of those people that still don't able to try and use a Bitcoin ATM. Wel this is one of a great idea indeed. If this come available in my place, I will really glady take the opportunity as a proud Bitcoin crypto currency user.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This is a welcome development to the bitcoin users and making it accessible to every one will also increase the pupolarity of bitcoin in the society.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Cool. Now that project can be very much public and more investors or even average users will get attracted to use it and will have final outputs. I am pretty sure this will bring more and more volume to the BTC itself because whenever people will use an ATM then they will be investing their money freely without and restrictions of banks and anonymity off course.

This also raises a question, what if the ATMs becomes so widely used that the money laundering starts to happen with that money? As these ATM's will provide complete anonymity and thus might become matter of government who will start taking actions on them. Idea is great but needs to be thoroughly studied.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
This idea is very interesting and in our time is needed. I would like to have a crypto ATM in my city. It would be very convenient and truly anonymous.
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
this is seems very good idea. we love to see this in the world wide. it would be good for crypto lover. it will be easy for us to transaction. love the concept
Pages:
Jump to: