Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Bulls are playing for keeps! - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3
These guys appear to have unlimited funding and will not surrender until a Bull run is in motion!
Who are these people? do you have an idea on who really they are?

In my opinion they will smash the 6800-7200 levels and have no mercy with BEAR BITCHES.
Chill, we all want to see bitcoin hit $6,800 - $7,200 and we already can see the window of it while bitcoin hits $6,600 today.

These guys are in too deep to surrender.
They are true Spartans!
Why would they surrender if bitcoin is here to stay? not only them that wanted to make money with this market.

You need to study English more: Inlingua are a good choice!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
These guys appear to have unlimited funding and will not surrender until a Bull run is in motion!
Who are these people? do you have an idea on who really they are?

In my opinion they will smash the 6800-7200 levels and have no mercy with BEAR BITCHES.
Chill, we all want to see bitcoin hit $6,800 - $7,200 and we already can see the window of it while bitcoin hits $6,600 today.

They are true Spartans!
Why would they surrender if bitcoin is here to stay? not only them that wanted to make money with this market.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
They are true Spartans!
Pages:
Jump to: