Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin BULLS will have no mercy! - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 06:47:21 AM
Really true,  I saw bitcoin chat yesterday and I was quite happy that the bull will soon be around, I just can't wait to get out of the bear market,  it's been long,  bitcoin will defininetly surpass  $20,000
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 06:32:23 AM
This year is for bear market and will remove number of investors who is panic, weak hands selling. Next year will be bulls for all cryprocurrencies market, take a coin and keep holding. Many investors was give up after 2 times of red market in this year. So next year, it will be real bull, and go to moon for a lot of cryptocurrencies.

Great comments!
Go Bitcoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
This year is for bear market and will remove number of investors who is panic, weak hands selling. Next year will be bulls for all cryprocurrencies market, take a coin and keep holding. Many investors was give up after 2 times of red market in this year. So next year, it will be real bull, and go to moon for a lot of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
July 07, 2018, 06:19:41 AM
What do you mean by "Take a short and you will be crushed!" ?
I am very excited and trying to create a profit from the upcoming bull.

that means if you are taking a short right now and the bull kickin in,
you will be crushed because the bull will push the price crazily just like what they did to us a few months before.
but personally i do not think so.
we might seeing this right now,but it does not mean the trend has been changed.
it's not the first time we are seeing this,and everytime we made this kind of action.people will always say bullish or bull or something like that
but in reality it is not even close
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
I think there's more time for bear market. Smaller investors will want to scare more and take their hands.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Best solution for smart cities
July 07, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
What do you mean by "Take a short and you will be crushed!" ?
I am very excited and trying to create a profit from the upcoming bull.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 07, 2018, 12:44:20 AM
Coming Soon
Beware Bear Bitches
Take a short and you will be crushed!
Opinion but if you look at the charts you will see that the Bulls are serious!
Bitmain is worth 14 Billion and as miner do you think they will support Bitcoin prices: I say YES!
Pages:
Jump to: