Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin Christmas Sale Continues - page 2. (Read 202 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 22, 2017, 03:10:30 PM
I think everyone is saying Bitcoinwill hit the 10k USD support line, if it goes even lower than that and breaches the 10k usd support, then prepare for a grand exit and the biggest crash in bitcoin and altcoin history. Many then will lose their money and they will not want to participate any longer in this altcoin market. Then the big whales will just get richer by buying everything up again. We will see this play out over the next 7 days, If Bitcoin crashes under 10k USD say bye bye to your store of wealth.

I really don't see this being as bad as you say it will be. The whales will definitely pick up on Bitcoin if it goes back into 4 digit range. They essentially end up driving the price back up, and then again more people will start investing. The cycle of Bitcoin would continue. I think the support at 10k is strong enough to withhold large drops, and we're even seeing some growth again right now.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 22, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
The Bitcoin Christmas Sale Continues (next target was reached - will we get down to 10K?) Cry

I don't know what chart are you looking but it looks like there are some semblance of a rally already. Although its too early to tell, bitcoin is above $13,000 now. But you are not wrong either, I speculate that it could go down to $10,000 after it breaks the $12,000 resistance, but it looks like it sort of holding and a lot has been making buy orders as of late. But if ever the price goes down to $10,000 I'm sure that those who have been waiting is eagerly excited to buy back bitcoin once more.

The problem in here is where it will stop. We all know that a dip is healthy for bitcoin at some point. But it dropped a lot, and let's be serious, i bet all my funds that no one in here likes to see their balance going down, not even me!
But this is good for those who have some fiat money and they want to keep investing a few more hundreds/thousands.
Anyway, i am happy with my investment, only that it is sad to see my numbers going down again.

Right, everyone of us doesn't want to see our investment going down to drain that's why there are a lot of investors cashing it at this very moment, However, what's the used of holding it for so long and then just dumping it because of a crash? Common sense dictates that we should be dumping and instead get bitcoin at a discounted price. Anyways, weak hands is already out, strong hands wins. It's really sad to see, but again, this is part and parcel of investing in a volatile market. But rest assured that this is just another challenge. And there is no better test than we are witnessing, its either you get out because you can't bear seeing your invested going down, or stay on the market for the long haul. Its our choice.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 22, 2017, 02:51:05 PM
The Bitcoin Christmas Sale Continues (next target was reached - will we get down to 10K?) Cry
I hope it doesn't get down as low as $10,000 as this may take bitcoin till the end of next year before recovering the loss ground. I think many things are happening and if the continued in this way bitcoin cash may take over as a gold standard for other coins. The mining fees has be the problem of bitcoin and if this thing is not resolved it might destroyed bitcoin and this is what the governments want in other to lay hold on the market.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 02:35:44 PM
Haha, this is the best black Friday sale I have ever seen. You see not even a single coin in top 100 (except Agora networks on 97th) is green today if we see in terms of $. What’s more enticing is that the sale is giving you discounts upto 25-30%. All top coins are atleast 1/4th down . BTC went to half of its price just a few days ago. I have never seen such a bearish trend in market.

A bearish trend? A trend is not established in a few days my friend.
Activity: 481
Merit: 256
December 22, 2017, 02:19:52 PM
Haha, this is the best black Friday sale I have ever seen. You see not even a single coin in top 100 (except Agora networks on 97th) is green today if we see in terms of $. What’s more enticing is that the sale is giving you discounts upto 25-30%. All top coins are atleast 1/4th down . BTC went to half of its price just a few days ago. I have never seen such a bearish trend in market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 02:16:04 PM
We don't need to cry because bitcoin is currently dumping to $10k it is just a big correction in the price, which is a normal thing and is an effect of bitcoin fork, do not worry guys before the end of the year it will rise again to more than 20k so  just continue what we are holding right now, it will eventually rise again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 02:11:51 PM
The problem in here is where it will stop. We all know that a dip is healthy for bitcoin at some point. But it dropped a lot, and let's be serious, i bet all my funds that no one in here likes to see their balance going down, not even me!
But this is good for those who have some fiat money and they want to keep investing a few more hundreds/thousands.
Anyway, i am happy with my investment, only that it is sad to see my numbers going down again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Get Ready to Make money.
December 22, 2017, 01:55:37 PM
This is funny because it makes us think about the reality of it, and in a funny side.
Who wants to buy bitcoin at a discounted price? Haha, this is pretty funny.. I am trying to buy some bitcoins but the KYC process is taking an eternity.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 22, 2017, 01:52:55 PM
I think everyone is saying Bitcoinwill hit the 10k USD support line, if it goes even lower than that and breaches the 10k usd support, then prepare for a grand exit and the biggest crash in bitcoin and altcoin history. Many then will lose their money and they will not want to participate any longer in this altcoin market. Then the big whales will just get richer by buying everything up again. We will see this play out over the next 7 days, If Bitcoin crashes under 10k USD say bye bye to your store of wealth.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 12:15:40 PM
Pages:
Jump to: