Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoin price is going Down....Any changes in your plan? - page 5. (Read 1842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Hello Everyone,

Since last 1 week, The Bitcoin price is going down. Last week it was 650$+, Now 550$+. I don't know for what reason it is going down. So because of this price down, is there any change in your future plan?
I don't think bitcoin price effects gamblers much, they'll gamble even if the price is above $1000. bitfinex got hacked that's what driving price down, ~120k bitcoins were stolen. i'd deposited bitcoins there like 2 days ago since then hadn't withdrawn. Cry
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123
Are you asking this in reference to gambling? My bets will probably remain the same, but somehow I did manage to sell a bunch of coin at the $700 mark, you could consider that a gamble if you wish. I'll probably buy a few coins when it drops lower than $400, and gamble my night away Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
It will never happen, because I saw this only changes are always done by bitcoin since the beginning of the bitcoin appears. I'll still execute all the plans that I created for bitcoin, so this would not give bad effect to me. Unless the bitcoin has decreased very extreme, I would consider my plan in the future
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hello Everyone,

Since last 1 week, The Bitcoin price is going down. Last week it was 650$+, Now 550$+. I don't know for what reason it is going down. So because of this price down, is there any change in your future plan?
Pages:
Jump to: