Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcoins Earning Guide for poor countries - page 3. (Read 6119 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 501
I am a newbie that has started looking for bitcoins since only one month, and I totaly agree with the global trend here that says that faucets are a waste of time. It is much more profitable to have a "real" work and invest part of the income in bitcoins...
for some people it is worth it in their country. average pay for some people a day is 5$
Activity: 560
I am a newbie that has started looking for bitcoins since only one month, and I totaly agree with the global trend here that says that faucets are a waste of time. It is much more profitable to have a "real" work and invest part of the income in bitcoins...
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
In most of these countries, their technology is not as evolved as it has been in the western countries.

Doing faucets doesn't seem worth it to me to make such a small amount everyday, it will take forever to reach a certain goal.

Yeah faucets was just a pain in the ass. It took so long to just get 0.5BTC I haven't reach it.
But Faucets was just a good thing to do if you started to know about bitcoin.

Faucets are not for earning money. It is for attracting users to a specific service. So it is not worth the time.
The OP may be off on exact figures but he makes a good point.  I would much rather do faucets and swagbucks and other things to survive and live in costa rica than be homeless. I mean you wont be rich but it is possible to grind out survival using various ways. It gives me something to think about. Not living off faucets lol but maybe saving from my real job and instead of retiring in lets say Arizona I could retire at 50 and live somewhere much cheaper. Now just to do research to see how safe it is to live in the countries on that list.
Your right !!  I have decided to retire in brazil. The average person makes about 35$ reals a day, that's about almost 15$ a day.  If a person had 50 faucets that payed 1000 sat a claim that's at least 60,000 an hour. If it takes a min for each faucet. The figures will be off due to external interruptions But that doesn't matter. The point is it is possible. As Bitcoin cost grows the user will make a living .

Brazil is a good choice I read a lot of shops accept bitcoin. So you will have no need to convert it to fiat.

Which makes it an ideal bitcoin country. I my country will embrace btc too soon.
Yes, Xapo already gives a debit card linked to your bitcoin account and my friend uses it there. He is from Finland. I hope to join him in paradise on the beach in Brazil. Its funny because everyone works to buy things and show off here in the USA and i am working to leave here. Even if i paid a bitcoin miner,my webpage affiliates  and reap the profits from that i still would be above average.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
That 50K sats in an hour seems to me a rather optimistic estimation. As I've seen the rates are a lot lower. Anyway in a third world country with very low wages it can be still a useful source of free money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The OP may be off on exact figures but he makes a good point.  I would much rather do faucets and swagbucks and other things to survive and live in costa rica than be homeless. I mean you wont be rich but it is possible to grind out survival using various ways. It gives me something to think about. Not living off faucets lol but maybe saving from my real job and instead of retiring in lets say Arizona I could retire at 50 and live somewhere much cheaper. Now just to do research to see how safe it is to live in the countries on that list.
Your right !!  I have decided to retire in brazil. The average person makes about 35$ reals a day, that's about almost 15$ a day.  If a person had 50 faucets that payed 1000 sat a claim that's at least 60,000 an hour. If it takes a min for each faucet. The figures will be off due to external interruptions But that doesn't matter. The point is it is possible. As Bitcoin cost grows the user will make a living .

Brazil is a good choice I read a lot of shops accept bitcoin. So you will have no need to convert it to fiat.

Which makes it an ideal bitcoin country. I my country will embrace btc too soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The OP may be off on exact figures but he makes a good point.  I would much rather do faucets and swagbucks and other things to survive and live in costa rica than be homeless. I mean you wont be rich but it is possible to grind out survival using various ways. It gives me something to think about. Not living off faucets lol but maybe saving from my real job and instead of retiring in lets say Arizona I could retire at 50 and live somewhere much cheaper. Now just to do research to see how safe it is to live in the countries on that list.
legendary
Activity: 1134
based this sentence "Based on our own experience we can assume that let you are able to earn up to 50,000 Satoshi (BTC 0.0005) per hour on those free Bitcoin sites. If you work 8 hours day, you can earn up to 400,000 Satoshi or BTC 0,0004 per day. With an efficient referral system, your daily income can rise up to 1.5 to 2 million Satoshi or 0.02 BTC"
who are they?and from what source this data?

Im interested to know this as well. Hell if i can make .015-.02 a day on just referrals it would be alot better than sig programs and faucets

A long main post with no thoughts or comments but only with what is written within a bitcoin faucet blog or webpage and some data taken from some International Financial Institution. A pure publicity for the owner of the site. All the sites given at the end of the "thoughts" and the "suggestions without interests" given by the author of the webpage which can be found if you go to read the content of link given at the main post are referral links and all the explanations made are exaggerated. To not tell even that are given with errors. Because 400 000 satoshi are not 0.0004 bitcoin but 0.004 bitcoin. Anyhow, for sure, no one can earn 50 000 satoshi within a hour from faucets. No one can achieve 400 000 satoshi working 8 hours within a day from the faucets. Even if will be able to do such kind of work for more than 3-4 days. Because is very improbable to stay 8 hours to do only clicks. It is exhausting. All these things written are all bullshits and as I told above pure publicity. I don't know if the author of the thread is himself the author of the webpage or is connected in some way with him but this kind of post must not exist. All this publicity is make to find referrals from the poor countries which are ready to work for nothing and for to much time. In this way the owner of the webpage can have its workers and earn without nothing. Repeat: such kind of threads must be deleted.
Your better off doing something like amazon turk and then converting that cash to bitcoin
Heard about Turk but haven't tried it yet. As soon as I heard about a mechanical I got turned off.
It does sound good to use if you are doing anything on amazon via gift card trading or getting paid from their affiliation program.
never heard either,  care to explain??
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Your better off doing something like amazon turk and then converting that cash to bitcoin
Heard about Turk but haven't tried it yet. As soon as I heard about a mechanical I got turned off.
It does sound good to use if you are doing anything on amazon via gift card trading or getting paid from their affiliation program.
Bitcoin sadly isn't widely accepted in those countries and transferring dust isn't really that efficient, when you have to pay 10k sats for the fees. Getting a good micro economy growing is a good thing, but those countries are fucked either way if they have to deal with pennies.
good point but those countries use phones mostly and there is plenty of apps out there for wallets. At least someone in one oof those countries its worth doing faucets for them.
I think he is just pimping out the site he posted in the first post. If it is his/her site it would be filled with referral links to faucets and he/she will get income from that. The whole

post was copy and pasted from that site. This is not a earning guide to make a Good living, but rather a click bait post to re-direct you to that site. If you are into faucets, use it by

all means... it's jam packed full of faucets.  Roll Eyes
Countries can exchange bitcoin for cash anywhere... you should know this.  As far as me trying to get traffic for my site  ,,,, i dont need it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I think he is just pimping out the site he posted in the first post. If it is his/her site it would be filled with referral links to faucets and he/she will get income from that. The whole

post was copy and pasted from that site. This is not a earning guide to make a Good living, but rather a click bait post to re-direct you to that site. If you are into faucets, use it by

all means... it's jam packed full of faucets.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In XEM we trust
Bitcoin sadly isn't widely accepted in those countries and transferring dust isn't really that efficient, when you have to pay 10k sats for the fees. Getting a good micro economy growing is a good thing, but those countries are fucked either way if they have to deal with pennies.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Here is a better copy of the report http://bitcoinfaucetrelay.com/the-bitcoins-earning-guide-on-how-to-make-a-good-living/

There are people out there that do make this much on referrals from faucets and i am close to making this much.

Sorry about the chart but the table did not copy well from my page.
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
in those country where they can live with a mere $150 per month, signature campaign can do it almost for anyone, this is true for senior and hero

Exactly this! Out of curiosity I have tried to type captchas for one day few weeks ago. Every hour I've done it on one faucet. Need I to say that I have completely lost my patience! This is such a waste of time.

I don't know why anyone would do this if he can join a signature campaign. Even if you join a newbie signature campaign, you will still make more than with faucets and you have a chance to build your profile and possibly earn more in the future as your rank increases.

With the faucets you will probably just be getting less in the future!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
November 26, 2015, 06:08:51 AM
in those country where they can live with a mere $150 per month, signature campaign can do it almost for anyone, this is true for senior and hero

but how the people live in those country? i bet they have not all the good comforts of the most advanced country...
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 26, 2015, 06:05:19 AM
In most of these countries, their technology is not as evolved as it has been in the western countries.

Doing faucets doesn't seem worth it to me to make such a small amount everyday, it will take forever to reach a certain goal.

Yeah faucets was just a pain in the ass. It took so long to just get 0.5BTC I haven't reach it.
But Faucets was just a good thing to do if you started to know about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: