Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bitcointalk Urban Achievers Merit Scholarship Program - page 4. (Read 1748 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
This is a very great idea but it would have been better to make this self moderated because of spammers. Please if this thread can be abandoned and report it to be deleted and create a new thread which is self moderated will be the best.

Just a suggestion.
Activity: 29
Merit: 11
I. Without going into too much detail, tell me the story of your first experience with cryptocurrency. It can be about a purchase, payment, other transaction, or just some anecdote about Bitcoin (200 words or less).

MY ANSWER

I first came across a coin called Bitcoin in 2016. But I didn't know where it was made or what it was used for. But later I came to know about this side. But I didn't know how it works here. But I found out that virtual dollars are available here. And now I am looking for something good in all places / threads with the importance of it.
The main reason for giving this post to me is that no one is afraid to go to this side and move forward on their own. So that the new talent inside them can spread among everyone. So that others benefit because of their own talent To come,

NOTE:If anyone doesn't know a topic, create a topic here. Thousands of seniors will agree with your answer. Shocked

i am joined this forum April 24, 2021, 08:29:18 AM
post= https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57016159

II. Provide links for what you consider to be your three best posts. They don't necessarily have to be your most merited posts, but posts where you strongly believe you provided something of value to the community.

Answer
I really did it with faith for the benefit of newcomers like me. In the end I didn't see much better than me.

1. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56883392

Let's make it better for the fall
 2. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56945479

Almost many people have no idea about this. So I did it for the benefit of myself and everyone
3. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.57019257

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 7892
It occurred to me there should be a merit "scholarship program" for accounts lower than Hero who deserve to rank up.

The forum has been losing a bit of steam over the years and this type of a program serves as an attempt to retain some of our best talent, most creative or knowledgeable members and such. These types of members should be rewarded for their contribution and incentivized to stick around.

It is not meant for those looking to farm accounts or who are here solely to shitpost for cash, or less than cash.

For those who submit a competitive application which demonstrates they are capable of contributing to the Bitcointalk community for its betterment in any capacity, they will be awarded enough merits to rank up to the next rank (all the way to Hero Member; limited to one award per member).

However, award distribution is also based on consideration of the program's merit supply. For example, if you are a Senior Member with 490 merits, you are much more likely to get the award than a Senior Member with 250 merits; everything else being equal.

If I don't get around to you, please don't take it personally; I don't have infinity merits and will wait for a day or two before considering anything, anyway.

Incorrectly filled applications will be rejected.

How to Apply for the Bitcointalk Urban Achievers Award:

I. Without going into too much detail, tell me the story of your first experience with cryptocurrency. It can be about a purchase, payment, other transaction, or just some anecdote about Bitcoin (200 words or less).

II. Provide links for what you consider to be your three best posts. They don't necessarily have to be your most merited posts, but posts where you strongly believe you provided something of value to the community.

III. That's it! Just post your answers to these two questions below and your application will be officially filed.
Pages:
Jump to: