Pages:
Author

Topic: The BitDice weekly wager competition returns! - PROMO IS OVER - page 2. (Read 1565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2018
Merit: 1108
Second week is almost half way

Current leaders:

legendary
I don't know this Dice site so far and wonder if there is any roll verification. So that there is always provable fair system you check what happened.

It is a provably fair site
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
I don't know this Dice site so far and wonder if there is any roll verification. So that there is always provable fair system you check what happened.
legendary
Winners of the first week:

legendary
Leaders of this weeks wager competition:

Still time to take the lead for prizes!!

legendary
Starting tomorrow the players with most wagered each week will win prizes as follows:

1st place: 0.5 BTC
2nd place: 0.3 BTC
3rd place: 0.2 BTC

Prizes will be given at the end of each week until further notice (most likely until BitDice Version 4 is released)

For those who don't know, BitDice v4 will be a completely new site with a large variety of games!
legendary
Only a couple more days until wager competition begins. Starting next monday top three wagering players will win prizes at the end of the week!!
Activity: 776
Merit: 522
I confirm that BoXXoB will host several events on BitDice and prizepool is covered by me.
legendary

Starting next monday (11th of April) the BitDice wager competition will return with great prizes! Each week until version 4 of BitDice.me there will be prizes given to the players who have wagered the most each week.

The prizes will be the following:

Prizes will be given to the leaders at the end of each week and will continue until further notice!

Prizes are sponsored by Alex the owner of BitDice and awarded by him!

Oh this is cool .. wll surely participate . Any escrow ?
You will directly send the prizes to wallet or you add it to our balance ?

No escrow as prizes aren't distributed by me. I will ask for the owner to post here incase that helps Smiley

And the prizes will be added to your balance, which you can withdraw

EDIT: here you can see the prizes of the last competition https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14273693
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Starting next monday (11th of April) the BitDice wager competition will return with great prizes! Each week until version 4 of BitDice.me there will be prizes given to the players who have wagered the most each week.

Prizes will be given to the leaders at the end of each week and will continue until further notice!

Oh this is cool .. wll surely participate . Any escrow ?
You will directly send the prizes to wallet or you add it to our balance ?
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: