Pages:
Author

Topic: The Blockchain technologies - page 2. (Read 975 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
June 22, 2019, 06:34:09 PM
Well to be honest it is already changing things .
These are the list of sectors it have integrated itself into.:-

( Got the list from the net )

These are also the ones it is gonna improve in the future.

Government
Identification
Mobile payments
Insurance
Environment protection
Healthcare
Banks
Interprises
Border control
Supply chains
Shipping
Real estate
Energy
Land registration
Computation
Advertising
Generalism
Waste management
Energy
Diamonds
Fineart
National security
Tourism
Taxation
Railways
Music
Fishing

Etc...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
June 22, 2019, 05:52:44 PM
One of the biggest and the most promising things about the blockchain technology is that it is public and controlled by everyone and the data that is on it ca not be touched or modified, this opens up the window on many things that may be able resolve many problems in our systems, for instance official documents and crucial personal data could be preserved, so lets say i own a land and the document is stored on the blockchain i suddenly die  without giving that land to my children, in real life it could become a government land but if the document is on the blockhain my children would be able to get it.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
June 22, 2019, 01:11:09 PM
A decentralized blockchain system could improve transactions, market expansions, and product-specific logistics throughout the agriculture supply chain.
In agriculture, a blockchain record establishes a level of trust between merchants who otherwise might not have experience with one another. It allows the market to expand and encourages healthy competition between sellers.
One company, AgriDigital, is already using blockchain technology to digitize the buying, selling, and storing of grain, with plans to add other commodities. It makes managing relationships, from farmers to stock traders, centralized and secure.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
June 22, 2019, 12:14:11 AM
Blockchain technology can be very helpful in keeping records, transactions and funds but I’m thinking of what if a country’s national fund be recorded in a public ledger where every in and out of funds are recorded publicly so the public knows where the money is going and spent and by this corruption can be eliminated but as to how it will work, i don’t know.
right, transparency that exists on the blockchain can be used to fix the government system for the progress of a country. but with a note that the technology is used for good purposes, because not a few people abuse it

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
June 21, 2019, 07:25:09 PM
Yes blockchain has good name among all new inventions, blockchain is being use in so many fields now
In what fields is the blockchain technology currently being used? I personally haven't seen much of this at all. Most of what you read is either hot air or just a marketing stunt because blockchain has become a buzzword.

Most people don't know what a blockchain actually is, but go with the hype because they expect significant gains, and not so much care about what it does and how 'efficient' it is.

People with understanding of blockchain and no direct bias because of their investment know that it's not better than a database. Brad Garlinghouse even said that it's less efficient than a database, and he knows his shit better than anybody else.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
June 21, 2019, 04:34:40 PM
Blockchain technology can be very helpful in keeping records, transactions and funds but I’m thinking of what if a country’s national fund be recorded in a public ledger where every in and out of funds are recorded publicly so the public knows where the money is going and spent and by this corruption can be eliminated but as to how it will work, i don’t know.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 21, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

The Blockchain invention already has resulted in so many technology trends including hybrid blockchains, ricardian contracts, stable coins, security tokens and so on. What other inventions regarding blockchain do you think we might see in he next couple of years? What other industries could this system improve?
Instead of building lots of Blockchain technologies that ends up in the refuse, why don't they focus on what the Blockchain can be used for instead? There have been lots of claims on how Blockchain can be useful and the things it can be used for and all that, but none of them has been able to prove it that it can be used for all that, they just keep on saying things that can't be done at all. So they should focus on things that should be done with Blockchain first.
Yes blockchain has good name among all new inventions, blockchain is being use in so many fields now, and we should not think about introducing more technologies related to blockchain, be wise and try to adopt the technologies we already have because changing our mindset and spending time to understand new technologies is not useful at all.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 21, 2019, 04:32:14 AM

The Blockchain invention already has resulted in so many technology trends including hybrid blockchains, ricardian contracts, stable coins, security tokens and so on. What other inventions regarding blockchain do you think we might see in he next couple of years? What other industries could this system improve?
Instead of building lots of Blockchain technologies that ends up in the refuse, why don't they focus on what the Blockchain can be used for instead? There have been lots of claims on how Blockchain can be useful and the things it can be used for and all that, but none of them has been able to prove it that it can be used for all that, they just keep on saying things that can't be done at all. So they should focus on things that should be done with Blockchain first.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 19, 2019, 05:25:55 AM
hospitals integration with the blockchain provides convenience in handling patient health as well as methods of financing care,
the use of blockchain as a medical record is also useful for handling patients, enabling patient handling quickly wherever the patient is treated. provide accurate information about medical history and prescription for patient treatment.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
June 19, 2019, 04:27:54 AM

Stable coins?You don't need a blockchain to create a stable coin.
I really hope that the blockchain will improve the healthcare industry by storing all the information so it will be more efficient for the hospitals to access it.
You don't need blockchain for stablecoin? Aren't they based on a blockchain as well? Don't get me wrong these are not stuff I know and I am actually asking because so far I believed they had their own blockchain as well, didn't know they were blockchainless. Another reason why we should not use stablecoins at all, they are seriously more screwed than fiat currency.

I am in crypto world and have been for a long time and I have seen many shady stuff going on and none of them were as horrible as stablecoins, I ran away from the fiat world because I didn't like the way the system works and I found myself at peace with crypto and finally a currency I can be with however even I would prefer fiat currency and banks over stablecoin. Those dudes are just looking to get free money and that is it.
Activity: 633
June 12, 2019, 02:44:03 AM

I really hope that the blockchain will improve the healthcare industry by storing all the information so it will be more efficient for the hospitals to access it.
you can check dclinic projects if want to see application blockchain technology in healtcare industry.they already partnered with local hospital in Batam , Indonesia.this is good adoption for blockchain.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
June 12, 2019, 02:06:02 AM

Activity: 330
June 11, 2019, 01:22:05 PM
Many of the inventions that had the greatest impact on mankind are those that have become so integrated into our daily lives that we hardly think of them at this point. Experts count inventions like cement and sanitation systems among these items, as well as electricity. Blockchain has certainly not yet reached this point. However, many in the digital currency community believe that fiat currency will someday be replaced with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 858
Merit: 13
Christ The King
June 11, 2019, 09:19:28 AM
Blockchain is expected to disrupt all sectors of our lives. One area am optimistic about is how it can be use for food distribution and secure food enough for the hungry part of the world by employing it in agriculture. I love to see it implemented in conducting elections in majorly third world nations that is majorly mare by election violence. 
Activity: 1008
June 08, 2019, 11:40:49 AM
blockchain will become number one on internet business , and all internet business will acording to blockchain technology i guess
it might be true what you are delivering blockchain and crypto currency created using current progress and technology and certainly will be needed in the development of increasingly advanced economies
For sure it is now the need of our economy to have blockchain in our country; the more we will use blockchain the more our economical state will become good and safe from all kind of hackers and scammers. Blockchain technology reduced all kind of risks in our investments, it saves our investment also gives us chance to increase our money safely.
Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 07, 2019, 09:51:48 AM

There so many things, for example the food tracking and the most important is the tokenization. I believe we are in edge of adoption of this technology especially in real estate sector which i think blockchain is very good. I believe all of documents of identity will also be in the blockchain so there will be no one could hack it and also it will be safe and use as it suppose to be.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 09:43:39 AM
blockchain will become number one on internet business , and all internet business will acording to blockchain technology i guess
it might be true what you are delivering blockchain and crypto currency created using current progress and technology and certainly will be needed in the development of increasingly advanced economies
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
June 07, 2019, 06:44:33 AM

I think that will be a thing in the future.

Internet is a place we all need to be careful since not all of the things we do can ensure the safety of our information and other kinds of stuff. Blockchain technology can help and yeah, they will be developing this technology to the fullest and maximize new technologies the internet can use and also even the government. Gamers can also use this since as far as I know, there are a game or a platform based on this technology. Search PlayTable, this game is so amazing. A combination of Board game and the blockchain.
right, everything about blockchain is sourced from the internet. with the development of this technology, can help humans to be more effective and efficient in doing their jobs. moreover large companies have begun to realize it

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
June 07, 2019, 06:01:57 AM

I think that will be a thing in the future.

Internet is a place we all need to be careful since not all of the things we do can ensure the safety of our information and other kinds of stuff. Blockchain technology can help and yeah, they will be developing this technology to the fullest and maximize new technologies the internet can use and also even the government. Gamers can also use this since as far as I know, there are a game or a platform based on this technology. Search PlayTable, this game is so amazing. A combination of Board game and the blockchain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
June 07, 2019, 05:49:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: