Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull is back? - page 5. (Read 1063 times)

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
January 30, 2022, 11:33:14 AM
I've seen a lot of alts on this day making green wherein seems the bearish is getting weaker. Perhaps if market keep showing the same thing for couple of days bull will gonna take over the market again in my personal opinion, because it's been how many weeks it's red and suddenly most of my favourites alts turn into green and gave me profits this day using scalping strategy.. What do you think guys is this the start of bullrun or just a sign that soon will be another season?

Ypu are talking in days and weeks.  Bull and bear markets last in the months and years.  You don't go a couple days of green and think that's the end of it.  This bear is going to be long and slow with some dramatic days sprinkled in.  My guess is we don't get back into another bull rally until we'll past the next bitcoin halving.
Activity: 921
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 30, 2022, 11:14:08 AM
it is true that currently the crypto market has undergone a slight change where most of the coins have turned green, although this situation is not certain to last, but I think this is a very positive signal for us to buy coins at relatively low prices, hopefully this recovery really real and we can see a bull run market is really going to happen.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
January 30, 2022, 10:52:57 AM
It's still part of the cycle but I don't think we're on the bull run. I'm sure that the price would still drop since we're in the correction period. If you're having confusions, you could actually look back on the previous movements of the market and you'll see how it works. The market will always recover and I must say that it's still in a good state at the moment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 403
January 30, 2022, 10:31:26 AM
If I were to really choose between bull or bear when looking at the current market movement, I'd say we are close to bearish but still bullish. Although peoplay say that we have been bearsh in the past months, it is obvious that the percentage of drops cannot be compared to the largest in the past. As what I see it right now, we are in a mini cycle of tiny bull and tiny bear. We may drop to as low as 33k or even 28k but to he honest I really don't see it going back below 34k anymore. Oh well, not a financial advice. I myself am staying away right now from futures and focusing on DCA on spot.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
January 30, 2022, 09:02:49 AM
Now almost all coins are starting to look a little better with an increase in the market although it is not worth saying bull but at least it has improved slightly from the previous decline in price.
And for people who want to enter the market to trade or invest it is also still very feasible and good to take advantage of before the prices of all coins return to expensive charts.
Yes, it's way better to see that the market has recovered from that huge correction. With at least this sight that we see, we can say that the market is getting better.
Although for some, it's not enough but you don't expect a lot when the market has dropped dramatically. We can only hope for the recovery gradually and that's more than enough if we see it happen day by day.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
January 30, 2022, 08:19:42 AM
It won't end up at $20K. If the decline continues, the chart will only reach $30K. The chart will improve again when the market developments start to look green again. I believe that this decline will end soon.
Now almost all coins are starting to look a little better with an increase in the market although it is not worth saying bull but at least it has improved slightly from the previous decline in price.
And for people who want to enter the market to trade or invest it is also still very feasible and good to take advantage of before the prices of all coins return to expensive charts.
There's a slight recovering happening but I don't think it's convincing enough to call that the market is back to the bullish trend. Let's observe if it will continue to rise, if it will break $40k, then most likely the correction is over and we can again expect an uptrend.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
January 30, 2022, 08:15:39 AM
It won't end up at $20K. If the decline continues, the chart will only reach $30K. The chart will improve again when the market developments start to look green again. I believe that this decline will end soon.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 768
January 30, 2022, 07:36:50 AM
The chart looks green in just a matter of 24 hours and at a matter of weeks, conditions are still red based on what is seen on the coinmarketcap website for today. However, the market is starting to have some potential to pick up again in my opinion and there will be a big improvement this year.
for a longer timeframe it would be very possible but I think for now and this week we may still see them in decline and even I still feel that this is not a decline that is indeed their last point and will definitely continue to decline again as time goes on time.
But for this year indeed I still feel that they will reach their New ATH again, 2022 has just ended in the first month meaning there are still 11 months left and that is enough time for them to return to a positive trend
Positive possibilities will exist in this year especially Bitcoin. But usually the chart will fall again in the middle of a correction market condition. Opportunities for coins to reach new ATH this year are still open considering that there is still a long time as you stated.
Chart going down is still possible because there are many opinions that bearish will still occur and even if you look at it I feel very confident that this is not the latest decline and their price will still fall to at least $20k if the bears continue occur.
but this is an opportunity and actually from now on it has become a good opportunity because after a decline there will always be a significant increase
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 30, 2022, 12:54:50 AM
The recoveries that you guys are seeing now aren't real, the road ahead is still going downward, do not be fooled with those little recoveries because it's like denying that bear market never existed, no amount of money can stop bear market from happening cos this is always the natural way in crypto world.
The current resistance signifies the market is not a real recovery as it is recovering from the decline in high market panic since the whales have hit a low point, the market has stabilized this week but I'm speculating the market will be volatile in mid-February although to be honest I don't want to see the market fall below $30k.

Maybe it's the best time to accumulate. Resistance will always be present in the market, and I would say that it is $40k. We are close to breaking it last week if I'm not mistaken as the price goes to $38k-$39k. But I guess it's too much a barrier, nevertheless I have no doubt that it can be done next month February and we can sustain that run and we wouldn't be in the $30k'ish price.

Smart investors knows when to sell and when to buy. So when the prices goes down to $32k for sure whales and institutions have bought huge amount of BTC and they are in a profit already because the price is going to $38k.

But as you have said, the big target is $40k. This is the big barrier right and hopefully we can go over that hump next month. It's already the end of January, and it's not as bad as we picture it. At least the price didn't go down hard to $30k but instead remains above it and then have the chance for $40k attempt next month.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 29, 2022, 04:20:54 PM
The chart looks green in just a matter of 24 hours and at a matter of weeks, conditions are still red based on what is seen on the coinmarketcap website for today. However, the market is starting to have some potential to pick up again in my opinion and there will be a big improvement this year.
for a longer timeframe it would be very possible but I think for now and this week we may still see them in decline and even I still feel that this is not a decline that is indeed their last point and will definitely continue to decline again as time goes on time.
But for this year indeed I still feel that they will reach their New ATH again, 2022 has just ended in the first month meaning there are still 11 months left and that is enough time for them to return to a positive trend
Positive possibilities will exist in this year especially Bitcoin. But usually the chart will fall again in the middle of a correction market condition. Opportunities for coins to reach new ATH this year are still open considering that there is still a long time as you stated.
Chart going down is still possible because there are many opinions that bearish will still occur and even if you look at it I feel very confident that this is not the latest decline and their price will still fall to at least $20k if the bears continue occur.
but this is an opportunity and actually from now on it has become a good opportunity because after a decline there will always be a significant increase
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
January 29, 2022, 09:26:13 AM
The recoveries that you guys are seeing now aren't real, the road ahead is still going downward, do not be fooled with those little recoveries because it's like denying that bear market never existed, no amount of money can stop bear market from happening cos this is always the natural way in crypto world.
The current resistance signifies the market is not a real recovery as it is recovering from the decline in high market panic since the whales have hit a low point, the market has stabilized this week but I'm speculating the market will be volatile in mid-February although to be honest I don't want to see the market fall below $30k.

Maybe it's the best time to accumulate. Resistance will always be present in the market, and I would say that it is $40k. We are close to breaking it last week if I'm not mistaken as the price goes to $38k-$39k. But I guess it's too much a barrier, nevertheless I have no doubt that it can be done next month February and we can sustain that run and we wouldn't be in the $30k'ish price.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 251
January 29, 2022, 03:47:50 AM
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
January 29, 2022, 03:37:15 AM
in my opinion, the altcoin chart will go back down after the green color appears. after that, there will be a season that is loved by many people including us. I've seen graphs like that several times. Of course this time I hope it will be different.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
January 29, 2022, 03:26:10 AM
I've seen a lot of alts on this day making green wherein seems the bearish is getting weaker.
It seems so, but i don't think bearish is getting weaker, because after one or two steps of addiction or little increment within a short time it will return to the initial point of downstream

Perhaps if market keep showing the same thing for couple of days bull will gonna take over the market again in my personal opinion, because it's been how many weeks it's red and suddenly most of my favourites alts turn into green and gave me profits this day using scalping strategy.. What do you think guys is this the start of bullrun or just a sign that soon will be another season?
Yes everyone is praying for a bull market to take place, because many people is at the negative side of it since we started experiencing the bearish market, the green colouration of market is not stagnant, it still shaking so i understand that the market is fluctuating.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
January 29, 2022, 03:10:10 AM
Activity: 1512
Merit: 768
January 29, 2022, 02:42:21 AM
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
January 28, 2022, 03:21:50 PM
after a few weeks ago the market fell and now it's starting to rise again I think it's time to go back up because as usual after the market correction there will definitely be another increase but is this a sign of the beginning of the bull market I think yes this is the start of the bull market and maybe the next few months will increase rapidly.
Activity: 672
January 28, 2022, 02:59:18 PM
Some are bullish, others bearish, one thing is clear: the movement in the price in the last weeks leaves no one indifferent.

It is true that today we have seen again green colours, but last two days' fall has been so heavy that it is something logical. What will do now? Hopefully the OP is right and we will recover soon from this one. Or maybe we'll have a little more pain ahead.
there is no "bull" or "bear", it'd institutions and whales who are trying to guess which direction will make they earn the more money. Option is a future market it heavily influence the market. You should really try to read about future option on the crypto market and its influence on the price.

well institutions try to control the crypto market they are always playing with prices, many experts are difficult to identify because the market situation is being regulated by them. the institution tries to dominate the marker by making it bearish
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
January 28, 2022, 02:56:41 PM
Activity: 432
January 28, 2022, 02:37:14 PM
Some are bullish, others bearish, one thing is clear: the movement in the price in the last weeks leaves no one indifferent.

It is true that today we have seen again green colours, but last two days' fall has been so heavy that it is something logical. What will do now? Hopefully the OP is right and we will recover soon from this one. Or maybe we'll have a little more pain ahead.
there is no "bull" or "bear", it'd institutions and whales who are trying to guess which direction will make they earn the more money. Option is a future market it heavily influence the market. You should really try to read about future option on the crypto market and its influence on the price.
Pages:
Jump to: