Pages:
Author

Topic: The bull is here - page 13. (Read 58421 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 12:15:25 PM
i do not believe what we are going to do in the next bull run. i still think we have to wait longer for another bull run to happen. but i am not an expert, that is just my opinion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 22, 2018, 12:09:52 PM
You are right it could just be a trap. What do you guys think?

Some traders in one voice says that this is the last chance to sell your coins for these prices and we are going to fall further and a lot dipper.
I don't really know what to do and can't sell my coins which are already cost nothing... better i will forget about them for a long time and see what it brings to me.
Activity: 180
December 22, 2018, 05:33:27 AM
You are right it could just be a trap. What do you guys think?
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
December 21, 2018, 12:58:03 AM
I'm confused why there are many people who ask "is this a bull run or just a trap". Because basically as long as you can take advantage of the moment, to get profit you don't have to wait until the bull run occurs. So stop to asking questions like this, and start to learning about trading.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 12:00:38 AM
It going to the Moon so hold your coin tight
Activity: 180
December 20, 2018, 11:59:22 PM
Bull run  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 11:27:34 PM
i think that the bull is not here today, but it is somewhere nearby, and if you look at the global graph, it would seem that bear will once again market fall.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 11:23:59 PM
Currently the market has not yet reached a bull run, but of course slowly there will be an increase, we must be patient for this. Hopefully in the beginning of the year it will be a good start for crypto's revival even though it is slowly
Activity: 434
December 20, 2018, 11:11:15 PM
The increase in coins began to appear, the market began to be friendly but it can't be said to be a bull run, and still be patient to wait for that moment. This is a good start to the top, with the various positive news that we receive will definitely be a positive thing for crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
December 20, 2018, 10:21:35 PM
How can one say it is bull run or bull trap?? basically in both the price initially goes up, i will say to wait and watch some more time before saying it as bull run.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 20, 2018, 10:19:41 PM
Seeing the current market situation is good, the increase occurs and a good start to be able to think positively in the crypto world. Patience in waiting for the green period begins, hoping that it will be a perfect moment but we must also be prepared for other possibilities to occur.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 20, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
its a pump and dump action in which they are in touch with its bearish market. Suffering much is not a loss to our cause.Everyone thinks its easy to gain money but in reality its hard especially in cryptomarket

What a turn of events, when everyone is losing hope in this market because we have lost more than 80% when the price hits $3100-$3200 now the price seems recovering when it broke the $4000 barrier.

There's a lot of strategy in gaining money here, but to executed it perfectly is a different thing. We have heard "buy low and sell high", but how do we know when to buy and when to sell? So its really hard and you need to get a lot of experience to at least know when to maximized profits.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
December 20, 2018, 08:10:14 PM
Well I guess I'm surprised we've had this many green days in a row. It's really nice to get a reprieve from the constant dumping. I'm still cautiously optimistic and wouldn't dream of selling anything in this situation.
Activity: 28
December 20, 2018, 08:07:11 PM
I think what we want is a positive cryptocurrency market in 2019 and not bull or bear market but a steady one that will catch the interest of all cryptocurrency enthusiasts as well as non-cryptocurrency enthusiasts...

I like a steady rise, even if the growth rate is low.
Activity: 253
December 20, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Today bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, eos, has gone up over by 12% gain on coinmarketcap over 9billion dollar has been trown into the market in less than 6hours.. is this the pump?? Are we looking at a bull run??
its a pump and dump action in which they are in touch with its bearish market. Suffering much is not a loss to our cause.Everyone thinks its easy to gain money but in reality its hard especially in cryptomarket
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
December 20, 2018, 07:59:48 PM
Finally! We waiting this such a long time and here is it! We saw how BTC price was pumped to 4K USD. And I am think that this is not finish. Price will grow and grow. But need to bee careful and not to be a greedy.
Xmm
Activity: 440
December 20, 2018, 07:58:57 PM
It looks like they are pumping Bitcoin) Now there will be more people coming in and you can safely continue downwards to continue falling))
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 20, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Hopefully this is is the bullrun that everyone is waiting. Its been so long and we have suffered enough. I think everyone deserves this price increase and I will not blame them if they chose to sell their coin. I still prefer to hodl though as 12% increase is still not enough to cover for the losses from the last Nosedive. This is a good Christmas Gift and even better if the recovery continues.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 20, 2018, 07:44:33 PM
Do not forget that few days ago the whole market was dumping with bigger amounts in shorter time period.
It is is pump and dump in action and early phase of recovery. For bulls to arrive we would need consistent rise
for longer period.
Activity: 406
December 20, 2018, 05:34:20 PM
Now the market is going up, but I have no confidence in this growth. It seems to me that the market will soon go down again. We must be careful.
Pages:
Jump to: