Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 150. (Read 259656 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Fakhoury, where are you? Smiley

G-unit, my dear brother, now I will submit the bullish arsenal, stay tuned Wink

Thank you Fakhoury!!! Lots of great articles!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
"I think that Bitcoin could be the world's next great safe asset." - David Andolfatto - VP Fed Bank of St-Louis

News URL : http://andolfatto.blogspot.com.eg/2016/03/is-bitcoin-safe-asset.html
legendary

Thinking of grabbing 1 not that they are $99! Great to see that they are pricing themselves in the range of trezor.

This makes more people interested to have hardware wallets and even to dive into Bitcoin and start saving some satoshis into a safe place.
legendary

Great artical!

People always say that Bitcoin need to take over 1% of the gold market to see any significant price rise and stability. This is false, there are so many areas ripe for disruption that Bitcoin can make it way into. Gambling is a major 1!

Can't agree more, there are a lot of fields to have our slice of pie from, like Remittance, Gambling, Gold share (Safe assets), E-Commerce, .... etc.

And only small percentage from the above said, could sky rocket our rocket to the moon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Thinking of grabbing 1 not that they are $99! Great to see that they are pricing themselves in the range of trezor.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Great artical!

People always say that Bitcoin need to take over 1% of the gold market to see any significant price rise and stability. This is false, there are so many areas ripe for disruption that Bitcoin can make it way into. Gambling is a major 1!
Jump to: