Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 170. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Visualization of Transactions with and without SegWit discount

legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Bitcoin 101 or "The revolution of crypto currency" - All in under 4 mins (tweet by Google Developers, 1.6 million followers)

News URL : https://twitter.com/googledevs/status/699668975307878400
legendary
So much good news to read threw! Thanks Fakhoury!

You can also listen to the "daily decrypt" and "epicenter Bitcoin" via the Lets Talk Bitcoin network. I listened to both the posts on this page about the W3C and this daily decrypt.

Just download a podcast player and search for "Let's Talk Bitcoin", they have tons of great shows with top name guests. Honestly the only thing I look forward to when I'm at work is zoning out and listening to hrs of Bitcoin talk.

If you don't have it I suggest getting it.

I'm a nerd Wink

My brother Smiley , so happy to see you back again in your thread, I know LTB network and Adam (The owner) as well, they are doing so much effort for Bitcoin and I respect them so much.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So much good news to read threw! Thanks Fakhoury!

You can also listen to the "daily decrypt" and "epicenter Bitcoin" via the Lets Talk Bitcoin network. I listened to both the posts on this page about the W3C and this daily decrypt.

Just download a podcast player and search for "Let's Talk Bitcoin", they have tons of great shows with top name guests. Honestly the only thing I look forward to when I'm at work is zoning out and listening to hrs of Bitcoin talk.

If you don't have it I suggest getting it.

I'm a nerd Wink
legendary
Jump to: