Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 180. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

Awesome news, thank you a lot my friend.

Really looking to see more bullish news from you, thank you again Smiley
Activity: 59
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the currency of resistance.
legendary
Wow that's 2 giant rumor/predictions (PayPal and steam). To be honest I'm surprised both are behind the times on this although PayPal is accepting merchants.

Steam on the otherhand should of been on the Bitcoin bandwagon a few years ago.

On a side note... This aired during the Super Bowl.... The whole time I was yelling at the TV "BITCOIN".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF9t_xQGks

I guess PP will accept Bitcoin this year as I see their new ad. is totally about Bitcoin.

Regarding steam, this is HUGE for us and it's so logical for Bitpay to take place there and accept the payments on behalf of valve.

Regarding the side note, I'm like you Grin, this is ad. is totally about us, this is what my instinct tells me and I trust it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wow that's 2 giant rumor/predictions (PayPal and steam). To be honest I'm surprised both are behind the times on this although PayPal is accepting merchants.

Steam on the otherhand should of been on the Bitcoin bandwagon a few years ago.

On a side note... This aired during the Super Bowl.... The whole time I was yelling at the TV "BITCOIN".

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1dF9t_xQGks
legendary
legendary
legendary

Sorry for the delay.  I've been VERY busy lately.  I would like to think the "bull" stampede will begin soon.  I think Hearn has put a damper on things for a little while but it will come back again.

Don't be sorry buddy, it's ok Smiley

Excuse my stupidity Grin, but still I can't figure how that article you've shared about itBit and blockchain is bullish for us ? And how is "Hearn" is involved in this ?

Side note : I would like to see you posting and communicating here again as you used to do PLEASE, this meant and means a lot to me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

Sorry for the delay.  I've been VERY busy lately.  I would like to think the "bull" stampede will begin soon.  I think Hearn has put a damper on things for a little while but it will come back again.
legendary
legendary
Jump to: