Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 195. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Davos 2016 - A New Platform for the Digital Economy. Blockchain, Bitcoin mentioned 50 min into discussion, (also at 53:33). panel includes: cto, co founder of AirBnb, ceo of youtube, ceo Cisco.

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pFRIlgEdl0&t=48m19s
legendary
legendary
Wired Magazine praises Bitcoin ATM's in Singapore and the video is sponsored by American Express.

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsX3fHqdbfU&feature=youtu.be&t=12s
legendary

I am really interested in this. As coinbase has very good security and I wouldn't mind letting them hold some of my Bitcoin and get paid for it. Effectively making it POW without any code change Wink

I totally agree with you, I would join them for their savings plans.

Coinbase is well known and reputable company.
legendary

Excited for this as also 1 of the alts I like heavily is going to be apart of the open bazar network. XST and stealth send. Been waiting a long time for this.

On a side note I was contacted on this four years ago to be apart of the initial funding of open bazar. . .  Should of pulled the trigger on that but didn't fully understand the magnitude it would be in the Eco system... I'm an idiot...

You are not an idiot, you are awesome bullish friend of mine, we usually tend to have non-smart decisions every now and then, you've just became more mature Wink

Open Bazar will have huge impact on Bitcoin, mark my words Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I am really interested in this. As coinbase has very good security and I wouldn't mind letting them hold some of my Bitcoin and get paid for it. Effectively making it POW without any code change Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Excited for this as also 1 of the alts I like heavily is going to be apart of the open bazar network. XST and stealth send. Been waiting a long time for this.

On a side note I was contacted on this four years ago to be apart of the initial funding of open bazar. . .  Should of pulled the trigger on that but didn't fully understand the magnitude it would be in the Eco system... I'm an idiot...
legendary
legendary
legendary