Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 210. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
Keep an eye on this tomorrow

legendary
legendary
For all those "fiat lovers" I recommend them to go back to read history or watch this documentary

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKwO1onXAaI&feature=youtu.be
legendary
legendary
legendary

Where are they which claimed that Visa or MasterCard will remain away from blockchain and peer to peer technology? Where are they which claimed that PayPal will remain away from digital currency? Have no voice now. And this is only the beginning. To much money will be invested in such disruptive technology. Almost all (will remain only the losers) will applied this wonderful invention. And cannot do otherwise. This technology not only cut the costs but give more money. Who is (or will be) the stupid which would not want this...

I totally agree with you my dear friend.

They CAN'T ignore bitcoin.

Very funny thing. Unimaginable for me. Even I am a fan of peer to peer. Cannot understand how this is possible and what else can be impossible for peer to peer. So, lets tell to born a baby through the blockchain? Or to be able to produce all the kinds of money who exist already in every country? Or even to produce food using blockchain?

Jokes apart I remain to many times amazed and thunderstruck from the things that I hear or read about the potential the peer to peer have. Convincing me every day more and more about the big potential that have this kind of "strange" technology.

This is the future my brother Smiley

So much good news! I do miss the days when you posted everyday, but the volume of the ever few days load of news is great too.

Keep it up my friend, you keep my spirits high!

Most probably I will start again posting news everyday as I think that I've managed to manage my time correctly Tongue

Shouldn't this be a BEARISH news? I mean, VISA's NOT adopting BTC but instead it's adopting a competing product based on blockchain technology.

All it's doing is legitimizing the biggest blockchain by marketcap, bitcoin.  By the time VISA actually has a functioning blockhain system, Bitcoin will likely have gone up 10x in price with that much more adoption

Well said !!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Shouldn't this be a BEARISH news? I mean, VISA's NOT adopting BTC but instead it's adopting a competing product based on blockchain technology.

All it's doing is legitimizing the biggest blockchain by marketcap, bitcoin.  By the time VISA actually has a functioning blockhain system, Bitcoin will likely have gone up 10x in price with that much more adoption
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So much good news! I do miss the days when you posted everyday, but the volume of the ever few days load of news is great too.

Keep it up my friend, you keep my spirits high!
legendary
Activity: 1134

Very funny thing. Unimaginable for me. Even I am a fan of peer to peer. Cannot understand how this is possible and what else can be impossible for peer to peer. So, lets tell to born a baby through the blockchain? Or to be able to produce all the kinds of money who exist already in every country? Or even to produce food using blockchain?

Jokes apart I remain to many times amazed and thunderstruck from the things that I hear or read about the potential the peer to peer have. Convincing me every day more and more about the big potential that have this kind of "strange" technology.
legendary
Activity: 1134

Where are they which claimed that Visa or MasterCard will remain away from blockchain and peer to peer technology? Where are they which claimed that PayPal will remain away from digital currency? Have no voice now. And this is only the beginning. To much money will be invested in such disruptive technology. Almost all (will remain only the losers) will applied this wonderful invention. And cannot do otherwise. This technology not only cut the costs but give more money. Who is (or will be) the stupid which would not want this...
legendary
legendary
Bank of England Open Forum 2015 | Bitcoin,"The Blockchain" and cryptocurrency role in radically disrupting the banking system.

News URL : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiMl2b5O7Ho&feature=youtu.be&t=3h54m54s
Jump to: