Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 227. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor

Bearish. Capacity is a component of utility. Handicapped utility is handicapped competitiveness. The periodic table will provide no quarter here.

I see it depends how you say Bitcoin. Investors who tends to see it as a Store-of-Value, will not need scalability.

I would be careful with some of these links.  Some of these sites may be malicious.  Like the one below.

What kind of malicious files/things you came across at that site buddy ?

Here's something "bullish" for you based on algorithms:

I added all of the orange [large phases of the rhythm, red (bowls), blue and purple lines to "user100000's" chart he published on tradingview.com.

This is subject to possibly change by the time we make it to January, 2016.

[snip]

I didn't get the chart, why do I feel you are joking with us Cheesy Grin

I think most people will hear from bitcoin in "their" newspapers only, when we pass the ATH.

This will be the moment, when FOMO sets in: "Well, I thought bitcoin died! I can't believe it's (still!!!) at $1000."

Not a must my friend, when we pass the ATH and even nowadays as we are reaching $400, gossip will make the magic here Cheesy

That chart is pretty amazing. Is there a higher resolution version you can link to?

Thanks for passing by buddy Wink
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

I added all of the orange [large phases of the rhythm, red (bowls), blue and purple lines to "user100000's" chart he published on tradingview.com.

That chart is pretty amazing. Is there a higher resolution version you can link to?
8up
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
I think most people will hear from bitcoin in "their" newspapers only, when we pass the ATH.

This will be the moment, when FOMO sets in: "Well, I thought bitcoin died! I can't believe it's (still!!!) at $1000."
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader
I would be careful with some of these links.  Some of these sites may be malicious.  Like the one below.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bearish. Capacity is a component of utility. Handicapped utility is handicapped competitiveness. The periodic table will provide no quarter here.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1318
Technical Analyst/Trader

legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
SEC approves title III of jobs act, meaning very soon any American can crowdfund invest online. Big possibilities for Bitcoin companies and how they raise capital.

News URL : http://www.forbes.com/sites/chancebarnett/2015/10/30/sec-approves-title-iii-of-jobs-act-equity-crowdfunding-with-non-accredited/
Jump to: