Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 233. (Read 259659 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
We are very proud to be sponsors of the SF MusicTech Summit. See us on November 10th at Hotel Kabuki! We will have a table and will either be presenting a WatchMyBit Demo, or CEO Doug Scribner will be on a panel.

News URL : http://www.sfmusictech.com/
legendary
legendary

Yes my friend, I didn't believe this when I read it, it's a big moment for us.

Thanks again for passing by and sharing optimism, appreciated Smiley

Even him stopped the gambling 10 years ago. But when the damage is made. He has yet today debits to repay. Its weakness now don't exist anymore. It was only for some months. Like your case. But are others that may have this period of its life if we do publicity or don't fight the gambling. We must choose the most fair thing to do.

I agree with you, but most people knows gambling and smoking is bad, still they do it.

I said "most" my friend, take care.

But in the end, I agree with you, we should fight these problems more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
No. Have no reason to be punished us. But we can make something to protect those. At least writing about this problem and tell the truth about gambling. Don't make publicity to it even this can help bitcoin. The human kind become before bitcoin. It is not only my close cousin which had this problem. There are other thousands. Maybe reading the bad that gambling do, this can serve as help for them to stay away from this gangrene.

We must not forget that being weak is not their fault. Never. It is something that has to do with their genes. So they need protection and not leaving in their own.

I totally agree with you my friend, but your close cousin reminds me of people who buy cigarettes although it's written on the box that cigarettes causes a lot of miscellaneous cancers (I'm an ex-smoker since 4-5 years).

And I was really enjoying smoking, until someday came, and I realized how much fool I was.

I was weak in front of cigarettes, but only time and life lessons learned me to look for my life and be healthy.

Even him stopped the gambling 10 years ago. But when the damage is made. He has yet today debits to repay. Its weakness now don't exist anymore. It was only for some months. Like your case. But are others that may have this period of its life if we do publicity or don't fight the gambling. We must choose the most fair thing to do.
Jump to: