Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 279. (Read 259660 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
I was about to give up on this forum, but then I saw this thread and the "Man Up" thread. GREAT!!! It was about time for
real Bitcoin grownups show up take charge  Grin

Thank you for your nice words my friend.

The issue is that we need to man up, even me, more and more.

We can't just keep childish like that when the price dips or when there is an extreme issue with BTC, this is an risk investment, a high risk/high reward investment, if you don't accept that, simply STFU !!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I was about to give up on this forum, but then I saw this thread and the "Man Up" thread. GREAT!!! It was about time for
real Bitcoin grownups show up take charge  Grin
legendary
legendary
That last one is a remarkable architecture built upon someone "musing"  out loud ....

Could be, I don't know.

Great news and I've been hoping to hear something like this at some point. Rising tides raise all ships but there needs to be discounts from vendors so people will have more incentives to use bitcoin as a payment system.

Good catch, I'm optimistic about that "Bitcoin Association".
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Great news and I've been hoping to hear something like this at some point. Rising tides raise all ships but there needs to be discounts from vendors so people will have more incentives to use bitcoin as a payment system.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
That last one is a remarkable architecture built upon someone "musing"  out loud ....
legendary
legendary
legendary