Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bullish Bitcoin Media Center (The ONLY Bullish Bitcoin News Thread) - page 73. (Read 259656 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
legendary
It will but not too much time, I just think 2017 is too soon, but I do believe by 2020 some depressed country will pick it up as a national currency.

Or could be in between 2017 and 2020 Wink

Which ever country does it first will become an adventurous innovator.  There is probably a way to really make it work, but the issue is getting enough of the people onboard in terms of assurances that there is sufficient volatility protections in place and other protections from potential downside risks.

Well said, and I expect it to be so soon.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
It will but not too much time, I just think 2017 is too soon, but I do believe by 2020 some depressed country will pick it up as a national currency.

Which ever country does it first will become an adventurous innovator.  There is probably a way to really make it work, but the issue is getting enough of the people onboard in terms of assurances that there is sufficient volatility protections in place and other protections from potential downside risks.
legendary

Well in that case it could be tomorrow. Hey why not, what's good for btc is good for us.

I'm sorry, I'm not ready yet Grin

Ohh well in that case..... Lets put it off til ur good and ready.

Cheesy

Thanks a river my friend Wink

For your gentleness with me, I will give you 0.000001 BTC for free when any of the planet earth countries adopt Bitcoin Grin Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.

Well in that case it could be tomorrow. Hey why not, what's good for btc is good for us.

Ohh well in that case..... Lets put it off til ur good and ready.

Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Thats dope because i ahev always held mo
Im holding more btc then gold and im thinking its about time to sell the rest of my gold and go all into btc.

If I were you, yes, I would do it.
Thats dope because i ahev always held mo
Im holding more btc then gold and im thinking its about time to sell the rest of my gold and go all into btc.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: