Pages:
Author

Topic: The bulls are back! - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
April 24, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
I think it's more of a case of the bull-shitters are back and a few points up means nothing and Bitcoin will never
gain the trust back after the miners screwed us over by charging us $55 in transaction fees so I guess this is what finally
made Bitcoin become "Trustless"

For a new investment you need to be looking at lead, here is why https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ministry-of-bitcoin-propaganda-mbtcp-3387753
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 24, 2018, 02:00:33 PM
Institutional money is moving into cryptos now (see signature).   You can see how fast Bitcoin recovered last week..

Two accounts sold off over 100 million in BTC yet the price bounced back a day later!

This means big gains for everyone for at least the next few weeks. 

What do you guys think?

It certainly is due with what a scare bitcoin has gave the cryptocurrency market recently. However this time I have really high hopes into what bitcoin can offer and bring into the table especially now that some of the countries who have really tried and hoped to harness bitcoin has been off to a good start and reported no such failings and in time if this streak continues then other countries might reconsider and with that a fresh new resurgence from bitcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
April 24, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
There has certainly been a good rise recently. Hope a slow sustained growth is the order of the day rather than a huge increase followed by a fall.
Activity: 69
Merit: 3
April 24, 2018, 01:51:16 PM
Institutional money is moving into cryptos now (see signature).   You can see how fast Bitcoin recovered last week..

Two accounts sold off over 100 million in BTC yet the price bounced back a day later!

This means big gains for everyone for at least the next few weeks. 

What do you guys think?
Pages:
Jump to: