Pages:
Author

Topic: The "C ICO/bounty" is a scam - page 3. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 06:59:34 AM
they waste our time to this scammer c campaign i already know this is a scam because they delaying the payment for our bounty. im so sad because they are so lier my god im crying now. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 06:59:28 AM
I don't think we need any 'proof' to prove that.
It is certainly a scam.  Every sane person can tell that.
i go with you.. there's no responsibility from the manager on C project (Ehrhc).. i feel so stupid to join on his bounty campaign.. there no worth thing at all.. just wasting of time..
Luckily no one really got scammed for more than 100 dollar.
because they are consious that project mostly scam, there no specific whitepaper, roadmap, etc. i think there no reason to believe it as investment. most of investors need the real proof to be attracted in investment.
On their website the whitepaper link links to the Bitcoin whitepaper.
Why are you still wearing his signature and even asking him, whether you may put off his signature?

You already showed logically, that this is scam.

Because in the off chance he is going to pay I want to be paid as well which isn't possible without the signature.

Also, I like your signature.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
December 19, 2017, 06:56:04 AM
It is certainly a scam.  Every sane person can tell that.
i go with you.. there's no responsibility from the manager on C project (Ehrhc).. i feel so stupid to join on his bounty campaign.. there no worth thing at all.. just wasting of time..
because they are consious that project mostly scam, there no specific whitepaper, roadmap, etc. i think there no reason to believe it as investment. most of investors need the real proof to be attracted in investment.
Why are you still wearing his signature and even asking him, whether you may put off his signature?

You already sorted out logically, that this is scam.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 06:01:11 AM
Really? i never checked it before.. it is enough as the proof of that project being scam.. i also don't believe if the moderator give Ehrhc negative trust with no reason, moreover they who gave the trust are mostly trusted on this forum.
December 19, 2017, 05:55:19 AM
December 19, 2017, 05:54:44 AM
Activity: 252
December 19, 2017, 05:38:50 AM
December 19, 2017, 05:30:41 AM
Activity: 252
December 19, 2017, 05:26:22 AM
December 19, 2017, 05:24:46 AM
And what to do then..? We just can be patient if we're not getting paid. let's jump to another campaign that more trusty, don't be trapped to the same hole.. i'm not sure we're getting paid since i see the negative trust on Ehrhc account by Vod, Lauda and mprep.
December 19, 2017, 03:27:04 AM
More proof has been added to the thread.

Edit 4:
I think this is one of their staff members saying some people will get paid and other's won't even though this was never disclosed in the initial thread.
http://archive.is/iX4ki

If this is your idea of more proof - a one line post by me being optimistic and hoping for my payment, then your entire investigation is a bigger scam/sham than C.

If you were pointing to Mila's post, it is very vague and no one can understand what the hell these Russians/Eastern europeans mean.

Dont think so much. Save your energy (perhaps direct it towards better things) and have patience and the truth will always be revealed.

I hope C is not a scam since I put in a fair amount of time into their Bounty campaigns, but until I receive my payment I cannot be sure. If my payment isn't here in the next 48 hours, I am jumping the fence over to your side Mr. Goat. Smiley

It wasn't directed towards you, archive.is doesn't go to the post linked.

It was directed to Mila's post.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
December 19, 2017, 03:07:02 AM

Edit 4:
I think this is one of their staff members saying some people will get paid and other's won't even though this was never disclosed in the initial thread.
http://archive.is/iX4ki

If this is your idea of more proof - a one line post by me being optimistic and hoping for my payment, then your entire investigation is a bigger scam/sham than C.

If you were pointing to Mila's post, it is very vague and no one can understand what the hell these Russians/Eastern europeans mean.

Dont think so much. Save your energy (perhaps direct it towards better things) and have patience and the truth will always be revealed.

I hope C is not a scam since I put in a fair amount of time into their Bounty campaigns, but until I receive my payment I cannot be sure. If my payment isn't here in the next 48 hours, I am jumping the fence over to your side Mr. Goat. Smiley
December 18, 2017, 08:45:29 AM
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 07:39:31 AM
I'd like to start to promote, as it's the only one that accepts newbees, but... may be this is just a scam warning!
I don't know what to do, as it seems that also experimented members have difficulties to judge.
I'll wait until tomorrow, and just see what happens
December 18, 2017, 05:07:00 AM
An update from the campaign manager.

-snip-

Thanks for the update.

He can just show a random address with 8 BTC in it.

The amount of participants and the bounties that have to be paid go way over 8 BTC.

Just be patient. Give him a chance. 72 hours isn't over yet. Tomorrow is the big day. We'll see if he's going to do what he promised. All eyes on him tomorrow.  Smiley

He has had enough time.
Activity: 266
December 18, 2017, 04:44:38 AM

IMPORTANT Dec18 1 AM EST: 48 Hours passed by now, we reached 90% of bounties shares and calculation, Payments will start from 2 address ( 1 ETH , 1 BTC) We will send ETH payments first, We will publish the addresses for everyone to check total balance we send which will be equal to 8BTC.

Thanks for the update.

The amount of participants and the bounties that have to be paid go way over 8 BTC.

Just be patient. Give him a chance. 72 hours isn't over yet. Tomorrow is the big day. We'll see if he's going to do what he promised. All eyes on him tomorrow.  Smiley
December 18, 2017, 04:04:35 AM

IMPORTANT Dec18 1 AM EST: 48 Hours passed by now, we reached 90% of bounties shares and calculation, Payments will start from 2 address ( 1 ETH , 1 BTC) We will send ETH payments first, We will publish the addresses for everyone to check total balance we send which will be equal to 8BTC.

Thanks for telling me.

Activity: 266
December 18, 2017, 03:58:27 AM

Activity: 853
Merit: 114
December 18, 2017, 02:29:29 AM
yes I am also seeing a doubts in my head, but trying to remain positive. I will give them another day or two, before throwing in the towel.  Its a shame, a little more transparency and friendly attitude could have made this much bigger than it already is.
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight
December 17, 2017, 08:29:23 PM
Well, as you can see I promoting C ico; I don't know what to say, this is may first project - the only one that accepts jr. members - and it would be very unpleasent to be scammed on the first try....Sad
We'll see, I'm trying to be optimistic!
Pages:
Jump to: