Pages:
Author

Topic: The Chinese government has banned some exchange - page 3. (Read 1451 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
China has been one of the biggest players in the bitcoin market that's why if China banned bitcoin exchanges even if it is just some of it, this will really have some effect on bitcoin. The price may even go down further because of people doing panic selling.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
this news is really circulating around the forum and people panics that's the reason why the current value of bitcoin is really on its downfall but considering this
is just another news that will be forgotten or will be resolved so in no time the price will surged up again and those who waits and holds are the one that will
benefits and those who sell and panics will cry out lout after.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
[...] i can not find any reliable sources about this. only the shitty news sites. [...]

Yes the Op is partially right China is acting naughty again, how did you not find it. Here have a read.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BJ1US
the keyword that you missed in my comment was reliable.
the link you posted here is just saying because of reports on this news says that. doesn't say China has actually done it. and those reports are mostly FUD and exaggeration of a real news.

Even on Facebook I found many links that say that China has banned exchanges,
r e l i a b l e !

...tired of this China stuff, every time they sneeze my coins loose their value. ..

LOL , yeah. i am tired of it too. i hope they actually ban bitcoin so we can have 1 dip and be done with it forever instead of every 2 months.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
it's just fake news.
it's all just a game from big investor to make everyone panic selling, after panic selling happens their chance to buy bitcoin prices at cheap prices. LOL

yeah how many times have exchanged been banned in the past?  all to get clean out weak hands
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
The Chinese government has banned some Bticoin exchange.
did they really?
i can not find any reliable sources about this. only the shitty news sites.

on top of it the Chinese exchanges all released statements that they are working fine like before!

so where did you get this from? LOL

is this the cause of the Bitcoin price down?
no, the reason is idiotic panic sell

if it is true I think China is a country that can control the price of Bitcoin.
what do you think about that?
i think you are reading a lot of bullshit online and mostly from these shit news sites. and i think you need to stop it and start using your own logic.

Yes the Op is partially right China is acting naughty again, how did you not find it. Here have a read.

https://www.google.co.in/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BJ1US

Even on Facebook I found many links that say that China has banned exchanges, but as of now there is a rumour it will, and that's caused panic which may have resulted in heavy sale. So far the exchanges have not been banned, let's assume it is good only, tired of this China stuff, every time they sneeze my coins loose their value. But if one sees through the stupid titles those links say Bitcoin is banned but so far nothing has happened.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Thank you for giving me an answer.
If Bitcoin's price decline is only temporary, now I ask your opinion, is it time to buy Bitcoin at a low price?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
of course china can do, any big country can effect to finance market
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
The Chinese government has banned some Bticoin exchange.
did they really?
i can not find any reliable sources about this. only the shitty news sites.

on top of it the Chinese exchanges all released statements that they are working fine like before!

so where did you get this from? LOL

is this the cause of the Bitcoin price down?
no, the reason is idiotic panic sell

i think you are reading a lot of bullshit online and mostly from these shit news sites. and i think you need to stop it and start using your own logic.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
it's just fake news.
it's all just a game from big investor to make everyone panic selling, after panic selling happens their chance to buy bitcoin prices at cheap prices. LOL
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
Yes, its true that china has given reports about planning to shut down local cryptocurrency exchanges. They have not banned any yet. But yes this news has been affecting the value of bitcoin for a while. And yes why China is a major controller of cryptocurrency considering the fact that it has a booming economy and a lot of investors there had bitcoins. But I still feel it is a temporary setback only.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A simple sneeze from China can affect some of us. When the news about banning ICO in China, the price of bitcoin went down. Now a news about banning bitcoin exchanges, the bitcoin price has gone down as well. Maybe the next news will be banning the bitcoin mining in China. Any movement from China regarding bitcoin somewhat affect the market. China is the second largest economy in the world and most Chinese are successful in doing business. Yes, there is possibility that the Chinese somehow can control the crypto currency market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The Chinese government has banned some Bticoin exchange. is this the cause of the Bitcoin price down?
Pages:
Jump to: