Pages:
Author

Topic: ‘The CIA killed Kennedy,’ says ex-agent - page 2. (Read 1524 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 250
And this is why I don't see any change ever coming out of Washington, those who have a death-grip on our economy and media will never allow any politician to enact true change - it's all a sham.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
I think a lot of people know this about the JFK assassination. The thing that they need to know was that Johnson was the guy that gave the go-ahead to the CIA.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
As it has been said it was 100% because he was going to back the USD with silver.  The jews could not let this happen.
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
We already know Kennedy was the victim of an ambush, a covert operation conducted by trained operatives working on a need to know basis who are under the policy of plausible deniability.
And that they were affiliated with a domestic intelligence network that is still functioning today.

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
Ten days before his assassination, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy allegedly said: "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."

President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963 and the United States Notes he had issued were immediately taken out of circulation. Federal Reserve Notes continued to serve as the legal currency of the nation. According to the United States Secret Service, 99% of all U.S. paper "currency" circulating in 1999 are Federal Reserve Notes.

Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a very simple matter of economics. The USN was backed by silver and the FRN was not backed by anything of intrinsic value. Executive Order 11110 should have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level (virtually all of the nearly $9 trillion in federal debt has been created since 1963) if LBJ or any subsequent President were to enforce it. It would have almost immediately given the U.S. Government the ability to repay its debt without going to the private Federal Reserve Banks and being charged interest to create new "money". Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S.A. the ability to, once again, create its own money backed by silver and realm value worth something.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/JFKvFedR.html?q=JFKvFedR.html

It's essentially the same reason they killed Lincoln and even more recently Gaddafi, both of whom sought to free the people of the central banks control.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
There are a lot of conspiracy theories about the assassination of President Kennedy, and it seems to me that's for sure only that we will never know the full truth.
President Kennedy was indeed a charismatic leader who started a real change in America by supporting the movement for civil liberties in America, the unification of Berlin and Germany and the beginning of the US space program.
I think that Russians are responsible for his murder, he was their most dangerous rival, and even his killer was educated in Russia.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
"Rejecting conspiracy theories implicating Cuban leader Fidel Castro, a former militant foe of the Cuban government, said in a newspaper interview last week that his former allies at the CIA were behind the assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963."

http://jfkfacts.org/assassination/news/anti-castro-militant-the-cia-killed-kennedy/
Pages:
Jump to: