Pages:
Author

Topic: The collapse of stock markets will force world investors to invest in the crypto - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
Might be ? maybe? when if that happens most of the investors would join us,but i doubt the stockmarkets and forex would easily crash,because most of the big investors are playing their assets in there,because these markets has less volatility than cryptocurrency market.One great recession would trigger most of the investors to put their money to our market and thats for sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
i think is a two way thing,crypto need to be less risky if this has got to happen
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think problems in the stock market should stimulate investors' interest in crypto currencies!
Regards Denis
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
Some people who like to explore more investment opportunities might invest in cryptocurrencies but most of the herd won't even think about it because of impressions like crypto is not backed by anything, no regulations from the government and usability of the cryptocurrencies. Many people are scared.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think that investors will not invest their funds in any one direction, an intelligent investor will make a uniform distribution in proportion to the risks to each investment. For this, some part of it can be invested in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The collapse of stock markets will force world investors to invest in the crypto-market?
What do you think?

I don't think so. I think the other ways around is happening. When the stock market is falling the Cryptomarket follows. Total market cap of stock market is too much big to compare it to cryptocurrencies. The market cap of BTC is only the same size of Mcdonald and the stock market are compose of thousands of companies. So to say that stock market investor will shift to crypto it would be to absurd.

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I can't support such logic. Well, nobody knows what will happen in a major financial crash, but I tend to think that in such case, all the markets will crash. The crypto market included. Probably gold (the real gold) will keep stable and benefit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Although I also think that when the stock market falls, there will be more money going into the cryptocurrency market.
But the recent trend in the stock market and the cryptographic market has been similar, both are falling, so I'm not sure why. Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
The collapse of stock markets will force world investors to invest in the crypto-market?
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: