Pages:
Author

Topic: The collective Mastercoin-explorer, Mastercoin-ruby and Mastercoin-wallet topic - page 2. (Read 19552 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It doesn't matter how old the address is, all that matters is that you control the address. Smiley

Thanks! About this upcoming wallet, named Zathras; can I just import the keys into that or send the coins or how will it work exactly? Is there any ETA for this more user friendly wallet?
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It doesn't matter how old the address is, all that matters is that you control the address. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm sorry but installing it on Windows is quite hard. I advice that you just give out a normal Bitcoin address that you own the private key for and let them sent it to that address. Then you can wait on Zathras's client, which is fully supported on Windows.

I've used an older Bitcoin address to receive some master coins from mastercoinfaucet. Does it still work of it's an older Bitcoin address? The address had zero bitcoin balance by the way.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for the response.

I wasn't aware that I can use my bitcoin qt wallet.

Cheers

kw
I'm sorry but installing it on Windows is quite hard. I advice that you just give out a normal Bitcoin address that you own the private key for and let them sent it to that address. Then you can wait on Zathras's client, which is fully supported on Windows.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi All,

I apologise in advance for my technological ineptitude but does anyone have an 'idiot's guide' to installing a master coin wallet.

I have looked at https://github.com/maran/mastercoin-wallet but was completely confused as to what I had to do.

I am running windows 7 - 64 bit.

I have been offered some free Mastercoin - hence my question?

Thanks in advance.

KW
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Ah, you were trying to get it directly from javascript? That won't work because of cross-origin restrictions.

Yes, I tried to access it directly via JS. Thanks, that explains everything.
Ah, you were trying to get it directly from javascript? That won't work because of cross-origin restrictions.

Yes, all data gets displayed correctly when opening that in a browser.
I found a workaround in the meantime, I'm querying the page via PHP curl now, that seems to be working for me.
legendary
Activity: 1498
The question was actually for Maxmint  Cheesy
I'm trying to fetch data from the Mastercoin-explorer API but unfortunately, it does not work for me.
I'm using AngularJS:
Code:
$http({method: 'GET', url: 'http://mastercoin-explorer.com/api/v1/transactions.json'});

I do get a response, but no JSON data is transferred. Here's the response header:

Code:
Cache-Control max-age=0, private, must-revalidate
Connection Keep-Alive
Content-Type application/json; charset=utf-8
Date Sun, 01 Dec 2013 16:56:29 GMT
Etag "b6475469d2329675be283f126fd7864a"
Keep-Alive timeout=5, max=100
Server Apache/2.2.22 (Debian)
Set-Cookie request_method=GET; path=/
Status 200 OK
Transfer-Encoding chunked
X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN
X-Powered-By Phusion Passenger 4.0.14
X-Request-Id 7481b66f-6ed6-44c4-8f1a-fe5f58fe7ebc
X-UA-Compatible chrome=1
x-content-type-options nosniff
x-runtime 0.009591
x-xss-protection 1; mode=block

I tested another data sources at http://ip.jsontest.com/ and this works for me, so I'm not sure what's the problem here.
Thanks for any hints on how to solve this.
Can you pm me the address in question? I will try to figure it out Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
No - its been confirmed for over 24 hours at least..but I think I've been noticing the btc difference for awhile but have just ignored as the amounts in each case were adequate for my testing and I probably thought it had to do with confirmations also.  Anyways, I'll leave you to the DEX..its much more important Wink
Yeah the crash should not happen. I already have it on my todo but I'm currently caught up with all the distributed exchange work.

Is it possible that transaction is not confirmed yet?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Lack of btc on that address is likely the issue as it only contains 0.00024 I believe- I think I was just surprised by the abrupt crash.

I guess that leads to my next question related to the difference between the btc balances reported in the wallet versus the client.

For instance on one address, I have 0.1 BTC but the client indicates BTC as 0.00197113..why is that?
Pages:
Jump to: