Pages:
Author

Topic: The comeback of the coins. - page 2. (Read 124 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
June 11, 2018, 05:48:30 AM
Well those people are living in their own fantasies, with the current market and environment, nothing will go to moon...

It would be nice for a project to do x10

It would be lucky for failed ICO to not fall below ICO price
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 05:46:41 AM
it's just a guess of reality is not necessarily like that but sometimes also become a reality, just this year that I experienced the worst because of the very deep decline
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
Why do most of the people keep on saying that the coins are going to the moon in the next months? Is there a basis of this? Does the last years' cryptocurrency events shape the speculations of the experts when it comes to cryptocurrency?

I agree, i almost heard day by day of the so called to the moon!!! Without any legal basis of their conclusion, but mind you it would happen to the moon haha., anyway, what we think sometimes will happen, its just a positive energy that we need to pass on in order to attract the positivity of things to happen.

Almost of 70% of my social media friends are engage into cryptocurrency, and all of them used that words, to the moon, and i just tried to understand them.

Without basis or not, it is a trending words now, in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 05:17:48 AM
Why do most of the people keep on saying that the coins are going to the moon in the next months? Is there a basis of this? Does the last years' cryptocurrency events shape the speculations of the experts when it comes to cryptocurrency?
Pages:
Jump to: