Pages:
Author

Topic: The Crash! - page 4. (Read 1701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
October 22, 2017, 05:20:31 AM
1- Only bitcoin from all cryptocurrency is moving far far away from all other coins.
what other "coins"?
you mean those useless tokens that are being traded only and call themselves "coin"!
how can something follow bitcoin when they have no usage apart from being traded and nobody knows about them apart from bitcoiners who want to invest their bitcoin?

2- Ether is moving slowly up and steady.
adoption is not always a slow process. it is sometimes faster and sometimes slower.

3- As we are all aware 2/3 of all high profile ICO either are scams, or legally scams to be announced.
4- At least 3 from $50m + raised ICO are having problem executing!
this has nothing to do with bitcoin.

5- EXCHANGES..EXCHANGES...EXCHANGES...THESE ARE THE TICKING BOMBS..
yes but last time the biggest bitcoin exchange (bitfinex) was hacked the "crash" was a tiny one which lasted less than a month.

what else you've got?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
October 22, 2017, 04:56:13 AM
I am happy as you all for reaching $6000.
But I am worry about the crash in 2018!
Reason:
1- Only bitcoin from all cryptocurrency is moving far far away from all other coins.
3- As we are all aware 2/3 of all high profile ICO either are scams, or legally scams to be announced.

Why should Bitcoin only moving up worry you? Bitcoin accounted for 80-90% of the crypto market cap in March this year. Only at that point did alts start taking off. Even now, Bitcoin only accounts for 60% of crypto market cap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 106
October 22, 2017, 04:35:41 AM
I am happy as you all for reaching $6000.
But I am worry about the crash in 2018!
Reason:
Pages:
Jump to: