Pages:
Author

Topic: The craziest shit you can buy with bitcoins right now? - page 53. (Read 182926 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

Hey, don't make fun of those things. Nothing makes me feel better than a good shit!  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
#4 A Trip to Space is really nice Cheesy
Life is my dream, what is yours?
You could buy a human being.

Skull W/ Teeth - $1,200
Eyes (Pair) - $1,500
Scalp - $600
Liver - $157,000
Heart - $120,000
Skin - $10 per square inch

Where in the world did u get those figures and items?!
If thats for real, some people from morgues could be instant milionares, and there could be soon an increase of closed coffin burials Cheesy

Atlast, my kind of thread Smiley)

Got the figures from the markets for them...? Haha....

Interesting fact: When some people are put into their coffin, if they do not fit then often times the guy who prepares the body will remove the feet of the dead body.

Thats so gross. Just burn them and be done with it. I feel weird imagining rotten bodies are lying in there.
Imagine being the guy who does that.

I personally would be perfectly content working in a morgue, at least as a part-time job or something, since my talents lay in electronics. But I see nothing wrong with it.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
Activity: 60
well i am not able to see the island

those links do not work
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Skull W/ Teeth - $1,200
Eyes (Pair) - $1,500
Scalp - $600
Liver - $157,000
Heart - $120,000

If thats for real, some people from morgues could be instant milionares, and there could be soon an increase of closed coffin burials Cheesy

Interesting fact: When some people are put into their coffin, if they do not fit then often times the guy who prepares the body will remove the feet of the dead body.

Thats so gross. Just burn them and be done with it. I feel weird imagining rotten bodies are lying in there.
Imagine being the guy who does that.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
Just looking for something crazy to spend some bitcoins on. Feeling bored and hoping that some irrational spending would cheer me up.
(I'm not interested in drugs, thank you)

If u want it, u can buy my email for 1.25 BTC
Activity: 78
I want to buy domain and hosting through my BTC if any one know about any hosting site which accepts Bitcoin as payment please share with here or PM me .  Wink I think this is a craziest shit to which I can buy with Bitcoins

I'm looking for the same. Please post, or pm me, as well.
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
I want to buy domain and hosting through my BTC if any one know about any hosting site which accepts Bitcoin as payment please share with here or PM me .  Wink I think this is a craziest shit to which I can buy with Bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
This website listed a top 10 of all crazy things available for sale:

http://bitcoininformation.viralgalleries.me/the-craziest-things-you-can-buy-with-bitcoins
Life is my dream, what is yours?

Skull W/ Teeth - $1,200
Eyes (Pair) - $1,500
Scalp - $600
Liver - $157,000
Heart - $120,000

legendary
Activity: 1218
I would say Drugs/Weapons/Fraud and weird black market niche products take the cake

not much has changed  Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
just bought 1 of these. thinking of buying one for another random bitcoin dude

http://teespring.com/randombitcoindude
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK
We still have a multiplex for sale, that we will take both bitcoin or litecoin for.   Right now I would prefer Litecoin, but will take BTC, and USD also.  

Here is your opportunity to dump some of those coins you have been hording, and make some real income with the profits from your investment.  

This multiplex has a long history of producing $2050 per month gross.  $1750 total net.

Low maintenance, and can be absentee owned thanks to a choice of property management companies in the area.

See more here;

http://eastidaho.craigslist.org/reo/4622779429.html

and

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/676-W-Lewis-St_Pocatello_ID_83204_M27449-58777

To buy with bitcoin, and employing an escrow service, check this link;

https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/units-apartments/4-plex-for-sale-by-owner/

(will not do owner financing with crypto currency, will take only a full payment.  Can be done at a title/escrow company for title insurance purposes)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
I am pretty sure that this thread is goin to end up one day - it will be the day when you will be able to buy everything with bitcoins :]

That day is not really far from us according to how many different things you can buy with bitcoins at the moment.

Kind regards.
Activity: 30
lambo and pizza are crazy!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

Skull W/ Teeth - $1,200
Eyes (Pair) - $1,500
Scalp - $600
Liver - $157,000
Heart - $120,000

Activity: 784
I will gladly sell anything I own for 100BTC
Activity: 28
tfw fiat poor and btc poor

Well thank you merchants  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: