Pages:
Author

Topic: The Crypto-Capitalism - page 2. (Read 315 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
November 28, 2018, 03:39:52 PM
Or a derived form of anarcho-capitalism since we don't want governments to interfere? But yeah, crypto-capitalism sounds fitting knowing the ecosystem that we're moving in. With the disparity between the number of minnows and whales, I'd say it balances the scale since the whales act first, minnows follow next; without the initiative of the whales, I don't think we will find ourselves sitting at a hefty $19000 price range just last year knowing how we small-time traders wait for signals before trading and setting our next moves. Not that I'm applauding the said market activity, it's just that most of us are scared of risking our assets first since we only have too little and too important money to lose whereas the whales can risk hundreds of thousands, or even millions, and they can still swim in the waters.

I guess that'll always be the case on any societal hierarchy or setup: there will be the capitalists who can do anything at will and the average Joe who will just follow as what the capitalists do.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 01:42:59 PM
We are the bears and the bulls, the hodlers and the fodlers, the peasants of the crypto world. We are just not one thing: we are not whales. We are many, but we don't control the market. Whales are few, but they are in full control. So it seems we got our own version of capitalism: the Crypto-Capitalism, where 1% manages the rest of 99%. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: