Pages:
Author

Topic: The crypto market is getting green and is improving? - page 4. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,
Trading volume are growing little by little although bitcoin price find hard to hold the 4k$ level, trading volume are increasing it only shows lot of trade are made daily the only people who earned for this short rally are those who do short or day trading and it is one of the reason also why price doesnt move upward to much.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
I do not see anything good in the cryptocurrency market right now, the only thing that pleases us is that we no longer fall, perhaps the accumulation has begun and after some time the market will start to grow, this is on what I hope so far.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
Good news buddy that the market is seeing correction and stability except for only few hyped coins. But we cannot tell that the green situation will last longer given the volatility of cryptocurrency. We have seen much fluctuation of cryptocurrency, and the same will happen at present and in the future too. But what I can tell is that the market is advancing towards its stability.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
The market is very long lasting hibernation. Prices for cryptocurrencies do not rise and remain at the same level. We can rejoice today that ETH began to cost $ 145 and tomorrow we will see it again for $ 140. There are no positive changes. But if you pay attention to the cryptocurrencies that are below 200-300 places, you can find very profitable trading pairs in a short time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
Well, it seems like the crypto market has started to improve and we can see together until now. Ethereum reached the price of $ 144, I observed rapid movements. My question is, how long will conditions continue to grow and at least not decline next week. Hopefully it doesn't go down.
Thank you,
I think that before the market situation of cryptocurrency has not improved steadily, any situation may occur and it is likely to continue to fall.
Of course, no one will give a 100% guarantee of falling, but price charts show that we are gradually accelerating to growth. yet slowly but surely.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
Thank you,
I think that before the market situation of cryptocurrency has not improved steadily, any situation may occur and it is likely to continue to fall.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
Recently I see that many have now started to believe in great growth, but I think that in the next 1 year the market will be in flat and only then begin to grow.

Yes it could take a lot of time but the good is even though the market crash happens, the community stay and continue supporting cryptocurrency. we might not see a bull run but its fine with me as long as crypto stay longer.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Although it is hard to predict this space; but in my own opinion I think the little growth we have seen can be attributed to series of news about adoption etc. But yet, one have to be careful as it might be a trap, it will take a while for the market to fully recover, so due diligence is needed at all times.
Considering the complexity of the situation, we can not notify any ideas at the moment. Yes, there have been small increases, but before that there have been increases like this many times, but it returned to where it started again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
Recently I see that many have now started to believe in great growth, but I think that in the next 1 year the market will be in flat and only then begin to grow.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
A few more months I think there will be no market growth, especially large. I hope that we at least will be at the level of 4K for bitcoin, and there will be no more falls.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Thank you,

Ethereum and bitcoin is improving but we don't really know if it is consistent in increasing or it will go down again. As of now ethereum  is still at 139 and didn't even reach 150$ but I am just hoping it will continue to  increase everyday sp that the crypto world is happy again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
For this week, I think Ethereum can reach $ 144 because we have seen a very positive increase. Ethereum is now priced at 140 $ and of course, this will give new hope that Ethereum can reach that price and even exceed that.
I don't understand when this $140 became the defining boundary for Ethereum, what can we say about new heights if we overcome this figure?
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
Thank you,

For this week, I think Ethereum can reach $ 144 because we have seen a very positive increase. Ethereum is now priced at 140 $ and of course, this will give new hope that Ethereum can reach that price and even exceed that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Although it is hard to predict this space; but in my own opinion I think the little growth we have seen can be attributed to series of news about adoption etc. But yet, one have to be careful as it might be a trap, it will take a while for the market to fully recover, so due diligence is needed at all times.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
It really looks that way. But the price for BTC began to move in a sideways movement, and this is not very cool today. Because the lateral movement in general is already an indicator of bearish aggression, I think that everything can happen only if there are people who again believe in cryptocurrency.

For me the situation now looks more bullish than bearish. I look at 1D timeframe. Also growing volumes confirm the growth too. Technically Bitcoin can reach 5k in two month. But in real all depends on the news.
If something bad news will occur bullish scenario will be canceled. Also world stock market affect on Bitcoin. Massive sales can dump cryptocurrencies too
Activity: 630
There is no barrier for the bitcoin in the crypto world because down fall can not stable for long time and it must have to change in future for green trend and to improving the crypt. But what is the exact time when it will improve the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
It really looks that way. But the price for BTC began to move in a sideways movement, and this is not very cool today. Because the lateral movement in general is already an indicator of bearish aggression, I think that everything can happen only if there are people who again believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think the growth in Ethereum's coin prices has increased very well. Now Ethereum is valued at $ 140 and certainly has a very positive impact. Before the price of coins began to grow higher. You better actively collect coins that have great potential.
Activity: 420
Well, really green, but its a little.. Total 4000 bitcoin price to date. Well, of course it's very little. Want already to see 10 0000 dollars. It would be a good green
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The current market situation is not so bad the market is slowly coming alive and even low coins are doing OK.
But still it can go down and that's what cryptocurrency enthusiast don't want
Pages:
Jump to: