Pages:
Author

Topic: The crypto market is improving and green. - page 3. (Read 16370 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 251
We are still watching the splashes of the cryptocurrencies prices. The day traders can use this time to make profits. As for the "green" and "red" periods, I see that now, they change more often than 3-4 months ago.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
Opinions about continuing to invest and hold now are still being carried out. this is also true that encourages markets to rise. give trust to people to be able to invest again. like today many people believe the market will continue to move up
the point is an increase in market demand. where the more adoptions that occur, the greater the likelihood of an increase occurring in the market. now we might only see very little market movement, instead we see a slight downward trend. Hopefully this will not continue and soon the market will return to an uptrend.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
Yes that is true the crypto market is getting good and have improvements and this will be a threat for the market ones it go on the stable situation coin holders will be rush sell their coins and it will affect the market improvement and market will dump again so i can't say market is will green. although it is going strong now we cant say what will happen next.But i think whats next is the launched of multiple new good projects and IEO and ICO that we gonna make investments but i will go to the project that has already popular and can really give me promising profits the Dencoin so if you are also interested with this project you can to the website of Dencoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
the market is very sensitive to the news that alludes to cryptocurrency if the situation starts to improve, there is certainly good news that appears to bring a positive trend and besides that the market also needs new large funds to get into it with the price of coins in the market get a pretty good pump and change the market situation to bullish.
What made the market continues to improve is because of the big news that are coming now, in addition there are a lot of hypes in the future, like big and known business playing in the space again. This might continue until next year, so if you'll ask me what to do, I should say just "HODL".
Opinions about continuing to invest and hold now are still being carried out. this is also true that encourages markets to rise. give trust to people to be able to invest again. like today many people believe the market will continue to move up
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
the market is very sensitive to the news that alludes to cryptocurrency if the situation starts to improve, there is certainly good news that appears to bring a positive trend and besides that the market also needs new large funds to get into it with the price of coins in the market get a pretty good pump and change the market situation to bullish.
What made the market continues to improve is because of the big news that are coming now, in addition there are a lot of hypes in the future, like big and known business playing in the space again. This might continue until next year, so if you'll ask me what to do, I should say just "HODL".
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
Positive news that Crypto will again succeed in the year 2019. So this is able to attract the attention of all crypto investors who once had been out of crypto. And it does not close the possibility that more and more new people are joining cryptocurrencies in this year. And whatever happens nowadays many coins are experiencing growth and trading volumes are increasing.
Price alone will never be enough to be a reason to come back to crypto! As an investor you will be looking for more, things like  crypto security, regulation in your home or country and a positive return of investments will contribute to bringing the crypto investors. As too why price is improving maybe because of facebook, or this apple Huawei war could be bringing investors from there.
You definitely make a good point that the surge in price shouldn't be the only reason ones will come back to crypto but honestly, the profit involve in crypto was the reason most crypto investors join the crypto market. However, the crypto market have surge above the current price range when Facebook etc don't plan to have their own coin and the only I see the Facebook coin etc give to crypto market is more exposure with trust from people around the world.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Positive news that Crypto will again succeed in the year 2019. So this is able to attract the attention of all crypto investors who once had been out of crypto. And it does not close the possibility that more and more new people are joining cryptocurrencies in this year. And whatever happens nowadays many coins are experiencing growth and trading volumes are increasing.
Price alone will never be enough to be a reason to come back to crypto! As an investor you will be looking for more, things like  crypto security, regulation in your home or country and a positive return of investments will contribute to bringing the crypto investors. As too why price is improving maybe because of facebook, or this apple Huawei war could be bringing investors from there.
Activity: 644
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Now we really need very large financial flows in the cryptocurrency market in order to raise the cryptocurrency to at least the level of 2017.  It is very important that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market consists mostly of small investors, rather than large investors.  Therefore, the popularization of cryptocurrency today among the society is very necessary.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Activity: 910
Merit: 284
Goodnight all, We can see the condition of the crypto market is starting to improve over the past few months. In your opinion, what is the main cause of the market is improving for now. Share your knowledge here and let's discuss it. Thank you all,

Vk.point girl
the improvement is really happening because of that changes in this market makes everything more improved but the Crypto market will not need that changes like this it need a huge Bull Run for this situation otherwise we cannot get the profit that we are expecting.
Activity: 630
in fact, today the cryptocurrency is very deeply embedded in the daily life of a person.  Despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, there is still an intensive development of new projects, which work in this direction very smoothly with great professionalism.  Almost all of the world's leading companies are redefining their positions and introducing the blockchain. Or, in other ways, we are dealing with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
I have seen several news and I am sure those informations did help the crypto market to boost up! I want to mention some of the headlines from Coindesk news, like, "Bakkt is launching a test platform in July" , "Microsoft Launches Decentralized Identity Tool on Bitcoin Blockchain" . From the cointelegraph, "Exodus 1S smartphone with bitcoin full node capability has been announced by consumer electronics giant HTC" and from the utoday , "Bitcoin now accepted by wholefoods-nordstrom" and many news like this. I think All of those news were about the mass adoption and it helped the crypto market to pump!
Activity: 770
as far as I know, this is caused by ICO investor perceptions to the market, and according to experts we still have to be careful with this situation, to avoid the bad conditions that might occur.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Goodnight all, We can see the condition of the crypto market is starting to improve over the past few months. In your opinion, what is the main cause of the market is improving for now. Share your knowledge here and let's discuss it. Thank you all,

Vk.point girl
but the sudden changes are also making the confidence level to a low value so when the ups and downs came to this market it will always giving the confusions so in this time the market is still growing but suddenly drops it is the main problem in all the script of field to understand.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
i think the real bull run will occur in the second half of 2019 with the introduction of securities token offering in the crypto market and with some decentralized app going live soon
isn't what happened yesterday also real? bitcoin is growing fast and very strong, don't you see it? then what do you want?
this market grows and falls naturally, there is nothing strange or deceptive. indeed this is how the crypto market works, if you understand it, you must be careful.
Activity: 658
i think the real bull run will occur in the second half of 2019 with the introduction of securities token offering in the crypto market and with some decentralized app going live soon
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
I think now investors have returned to the market to make a profit. This can be seen from the increase in trading volume. Now daily trading will be more profitable. So that many people are interested in making a profit. And hopefully, this price increase can continue.

Seems like it. Really hope that things will keep getting better and better now atleast after all this time. Love when the market is green. Cheesy

Hopefully the momentum continues!
Activity: 574
I think now investors have returned to the market to make a profit. This can be seen from the increase in trading volume. Now daily trading will be more profitable. So that many people are interested in making a profit. And hopefully, this price increase can continue.
Activity: 345
yes, the markets is coming back on green movements,,
but, people must be ready for all conditions,,
because another dump could be happend anytime,, not hard, maybe just for a while, but, i'm sure this will happend before the real bullish showing up
unfortunately, now the market doesn't seem to move too much, it may still be safe because it is still in an upward trend, but the decline is also happening and there are still possibilities for the bulls that we hope will actually return to decline. stay alert and look at the market.
Pages:
Jump to: