Pages:
Author

Topic: The crypto market is starting to improve??? - page 8. (Read 19350 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
February 16, 2019, 04:08:41 AM
Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink

I wish so but the increase of the prices is unreliable. I think it is still important that we'll know how to wait until we are sure about the development of the market. The changes is a good thing and a positive thing that we should look into and wait upon.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
February 15, 2019, 07:47:37 PM
the market is currently still experiencing a decline, and the increase only happened temporarily, because the actual situation has not fully recovered, so it's still a running process. but we should not despair to wait for ICO prices to increase. because we have to believe that the market will certainly change.
Indeed, the overall condition of the market until now can be said to still be down but apart from that we must remain optimistic that in the near future the market will recover
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 15, 2019, 06:12:01 PM
the market is currently still experiencing a decline, and the increase only happened temporarily, because the actual situation has not fully recovered, so it's still a running process. but we should not despair to wait for ICO prices to increase. because we have to believe that the market will certainly change.
Activity: 556
February 15, 2019, 11:29:44 AM
For me the crypto world was suffering at the very disappointing moment because of the very slow pruce increase of bitcoin and ETH. No one can tell me how long crypto world will stay like this.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 15, 2019, 10:02:48 AM
Since the news about ETF is actually a pretty good thing for cryptocurrency because now there is an increase from the market even though it is not large and also gives satisfaction to the community
Im still satisfy even the market is only increase a little it is helpful  Im looking for more improvment that possible to happen to the market  which is I want to see the price to increase more even not like before the price but the improvement will become notice of the investor so they will invest again.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
February 15, 2019, 08:57:50 AM
Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink

Its just green for a couple of hours. Just a sudden bump. The market isnt good until now but it doesnt mean that the market is dead. Its still ticking thats why it happened. If i were you, i will still buy until its cheap. Maybe the time we are waiting is near and if you dont have reasources, goodluck.
We haven't seen a big pump lately but the market grow, so it's positive for us.

Price can move at any direction but it's almost a week already that the price was not dump, I'm looking for a big push now.
ETH can make a hype to bring this market up, with great trading volume, this would help us to achieve a little bullish run.
I'm just making hope that it will continue to push higher even 10% growth.
I will not to expect more cause we know how volatile we are, only we want is to have little uplift from being sleep. I'm still on the watch for any possibilities that it will pump more and making way to generate some profits.
The latest news has come from china and a billionaire from china has been creating a signal if this is the best time to stock more and more bitcoin. Crypto was giving a good sentiment from last week. Pump will happen very soon.
That's right because at the beginning of the year until this month the market has moved well. so this year is the year of holding to get a big profit
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
February 15, 2019, 08:14:39 AM
Since the news about ETF is actually a pretty good thing for cryptocurrency because now there is an increase from the market even though it is not large and also gives satisfaction to the community
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 15, 2019, 03:30:42 AM
Yeah
If you actually check on the trading volume of BTC

We were average around 6B-7B this week compare to previous moment where we are at average of 5B trading volume
Furthermore, the 24hour trading volume of the entire market has increase for almost 20-30% to 20Billion every 24hour

I expect more to come!
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
February 15, 2019, 03:08:56 AM
crypto market and investment crypto currency with big risks, one of them is price and development value, no one can know for sure its development and it takes confidence and patience in the investment
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 14, 2019, 08:40:38 PM
we will definitely accept this year to be most expected here for the development of Crypto market because people will trusting the market will green again very soon I will definitely had a conference with my investment to be a good profitable at the end time of this year.

Dude. It's green but the movement isn't something to be excited about. It's been like this for likely a month now and this isn't any indication of good things to come. I'm just being realistic here and though we're all hoping for the same thing, it won't help to have false hopes and then disappointments just like last year.

You got a point  here .  yes i agree that we must not expect too much so that it cant hurt our feelings since we all know that cryptos can subject to change directions without prior notice  .  green does not mean that they will continue to green and rise throughly  . green market can also be sign of something bad to happen  .
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 14, 2019, 08:11:32 PM
Well, I think it's high time it even improved because there are a lot of good news around but the market is not responding to this. Today was also a good day with JPM setting up the crypto world into a new stuff. I expected something good to happen to the market but nothing of that sort happened. I am very hopeful this will be the starting point.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2019, 01:16:02 PM
we will definitely accept this year to be most expected here for the development of Crypto market because people will trusting the market will green again very soon I will definitely had a conference with my investment to be a good profitable at the end time of this year.

Dude. It's green but the movement isn't something to be excited about. It's been like this for likely a month now and this isn't any indication of good things to come. I'm just being realistic here and though we're all hoping for the same thing, it won't help to have false hopes and then disappointments just like last year.
Activity: 317
February 14, 2019, 12:40:53 PM
I am still cautious about the cryptocurrency, the fact that it has ceased to fall so rapidly in price, and then there was a small and most importantly temporary growth, does not mean that the situation is normalized and growth begins
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
February 14, 2019, 10:27:57 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 14, 2019, 06:29:15 AM
I dont look at market and prices every day , at first times i was doing it every day but now i just do my work and just sometimes check newspapers to be informed what is going in the crytpoworld ,it needs time when you start thinking like a holder as you already has seen many many dumps and pumps so its not a big problem. 
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
February 14, 2019, 06:14:57 AM
Hopefully the current market increase is a new beginning for a bitcoin pump, so altcoin can restore our trust to be able to invest again, but I see the increase is very slow
Activity: 602
February 14, 2019, 06:12:48 AM
Maybe the market will go green for a while, after that it will turn red again, this is usually a coin going up and down, but at least this already indicates that a sluggish market will rise

At this point, still the market doesn't show some turn of events and as usual it behaves naturally. We haven't heard any big news that can help it to grow and maybe some are just observing the situation. What's important is that it still continue to survive as it will gives us surprises in the near future.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
February 14, 2019, 05:39:58 AM
yes, now market price growth is also beginning to surge, for me this is also the right new hope to hold my altcoin at market prices to really show higher progress in the next few months.
Going higher and higher every single month.
I'm expecting when Ethereum's upgrade commence we'll see another lift.
And after that, expect few dips again.
Activity: 350
February 14, 2019, 05:19:41 AM
yes, now market price growth is also beginning to surge, for me this is also the right new hope to hold my altcoin at market prices to really show higher progress in the next few months.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
February 14, 2019, 05:14:27 AM

Its just green for a couple of hours. Just a sudden bump. The market isnt good until now but it doesnt mean that the market is dead. Its still ticking thats why it happened. If i were you, i will still buy until its cheap. Maybe the time we are waiting is near and if you dont have reasources, goodluck.
We haven't seen a big pump lately but the market grow, so it's positive for us.

Price can move at any direction but it's almost a week already that the price was not dump, I'm looking for a big push now.
ETH can make a hype to bring this market up, with great trading volume, this would help us to achieve a little bullish run.
I'm just making hope that it will continue to push higher even 10% growth.
I will not to expect more cause we know how volatile we are, only we want is to have little uplift from being sleep. I'm still on the watch for any possibilities that it will pump more and making way to generate some profits.
The latest news has come from china and a billionaire from china has been creating a signal if this is the best time to stock more and more bitcoin. Crypto was giving a good sentiment from last week. Pump will happen very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: