Pages:
Author

Topic: The Cryptoglobalist Coalition - page 2. (Read 5664 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 05:01:31 PM
You want to create a society driven by robots?  Ill pass, there is already a perfect system called anarchy, aka volunteerism, aka freedom, aka nature.  We could all be competing for energy, peace, rather than materials.  A true race to help the most people.

All man made systems fail.  All we need is the perfect balancing law/equilibrium that is karma.

Its a novel idea man but robotic societal integration is a real threat to humanity.

Aren't you seeing too many movies?

Just a thought.  Grin
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 05, 2014, 01:58:26 PM
You want to create a society driven by robots?  Ill pass, there is already a perfect system called anarchy, aka volunteerism, aka freedom, aka nature.  We could all be competing for energy, peace, rather than materials.  A true race to help the most people.

All man made systems fail.  All we need is the perfect balancing law/equilibrium that is karma.

Its a novel idea man but robotic societal integration is a real threat to humanity.
Hi Dank!

I do not believe that human-operated anarchy can work. From what I know, it relies on the idea that that all 7 billion humans will be altruists and will not be warlords who will abuse the voluntarist society to amass armies and create a global dictatorship. That said, I have not read up a whole lot on anarchism, and I would welcome you enlightening me on it Smiley

I do agree that man-made systems have overwhelmingly failed time and time again in the past, and that will be the biggest challenge to my ideas. The whole point of Phase Four will be to overcome that, and the potential existential threat of the social integration of robots to humanity that you speak of.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
September 04, 2014, 08:47:57 PM

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 04, 2014, 04:05:50 PM
THE CRYPTOGLOBALIST COALITION

The Cryptoglobalist Coalition is an internet movement which supports the redistribution of centralised power held by nation states to a global decentralised cryptographic resource distribution system (or 'cryptostate').

The Plan

I propose this plan for the establishment of a cryptostate. There are four phases to it.

Phase One

The first phase of the plan will be to engineer a cryptocurrency (I suggest calling it Gaiacoin) and the tools needed to take key functions of the internet (like search and publishing) away from centralised organisations like Google, Youtube, and Facebook, and make them available on a decentralised, cryptographic platform. This will mean creating a cryptographic search engine (or 'cryptosearch'), a cryptographic hosting service (or 'cryptopublisher'), a cryptographic content aggregator (or 'cryptoaggregator') and a cryptographic marketplace (or 'cryptomarket').

All of these services will be powered by the mining of the cryptocurrency; the currency itself can then be spent on placing advertising beside search results, published content, aggregated content, and market listings (a fee can also be paid by publishers to ensure no advertising is placed on their site, should they desire). The advertising fees will then be taken as a transaction fee by the network, or, in the case of advertising beside published content, a percentage will be paid to the publisher as a royalty.

Phase Two

The second phase of the plan will be to expand the cryptostate off the internet and into physical services which would normally be provided by the market. The first such project will be the cryptovehicle, and will take advantage of the emerging self-driving car technology.

The system would begin by setting an arbitrary price in cryptocoins for a compatible self-driving vehicle; this price would increase over time until someone signed over a car to the system, which would result in them being paid the price. From there, the network would continue to purchase vehicles, raising the price in accordance with rising demand for transportation and lowering it when it has purchased lots of vehicles. In a similar way, the network would also purchase fuel (for example, petrol or electricity) and eventually pay for the construction and repair of roads.

This will be followed by the cryptoprinter, cryptogen, and cryptoextractor. The network would be capable of offering coins for providing 3D printing materials, compatible devices, electricity, and infrastructural support, and selling 3D printing services, electricity, and raw materials to people requesting it, either at a collection point, or through a cryptovehicle delivery.

These four modules would provide a basis for the provision of four of humanity's basic demands by a cryptostate (i.e. transportation, electricity, manufactured goods, raw goods), and it is upon these modules that further industries will be automated, such as agriculture, chemicals, and medicine.

Phase Three
The third phase will be to expand the cryptostate into governance, with the eventual goal of having all government responsibilities carried out by the cryptostate, meaning governments can be abolished.

Until the cryptostate takes humanity to a post-scarcity state, it will be necessary for the system to deduct a percentage of income, mostly from richer users, from their wallets. This will be so the system can freely provide services like health, education, and a basic income system for those who need it, without creating excessive inflation.

Certain government provided services will already be provided by developments in Phase Two, such as the cryptovehicle system offering coins for building and maintaining roads. Phase Three will go further. It will aim to provide:

• a police service; backed by universal surveillance only accessible by the system for use in preventing crime, the cryptopolice would enforce laws through a network of peacekeeping robots designed to non-lethally detain and arrest criminals, and take them to a station, whereby an AI would examine surveillance and collect evidence using forensic scavenging robots, and determine whether someone is guilty of a crime or not. While the ideas of surveillance everywhere is daunting today as governments cannot be trusted, having such a system run by an algorithm and only processed by an effectively dumb machine means there is no breach of our right to privacy. Eventually, this would be superseded by a microchip deterrance system, whereby a microchip in the brain can stimulate areas associated with punishment to prevent a crime from even happening.
  • a health service; similar to the police service, cryptohealthcare would allow people to register health issues for examination, either as a non-urgent issue or in an emergency, be examined by robots (or transported by an ambulance cryptovehicle if necessary) and have action taken to address the concern. Such a service would take advantage of general purpose medical robots which would become available in the future. Again, this would be superseded by the microchip system I spoke of previously, which would have facilities to prevent and address problems even before they arise.
  • an education system; cryptoeducation would involve the use of a standardised educational facility accessible online, where children must put in a set amount of useful hours per week from a certain age pursuing the educational course provided. Of course, this will be superseded by downloading information directly to the brain. Probably.
  • the basic income system; everyone would have a set amount of money deposited into their wallet weekly. Of course, this will be redundant once humanity reaches post-scarcity.

Phase Four
The final phase, in the distant future, will involve the cryptostate being programmed into fully automating all aspects of human industry, including art, science and entertainment. The last thing to be programmed into the cryptostate will be the facility to programme and improve itself, which will lead to a technological singularity. This should not be went ahead with until we find some means of making sure the AI will not cause the extinction of humanity.

The current agenda

We are seeking to create a steering committee of sorts. I want to provide the leadership, political vision and direction to the project, but I admit I am unable to deliver this on my own. My economic knowledge isn't as expansive as I'd like it to be, and I have no programming talent at all. To make this possible, I will be recruiting the following to a steering committee. Each committee member will have authority to recruit people in an assisting, supporting, and/or advisory role.

Specifically, I will be seeking the following.
  • A lead developer, to design the actual system, recruit a team and launch the cryptocurrency.
  • A resident economist, to assist in ensuring the system is balanced and functional in an economic context.
  • A publicist, to promote awareness of the movement and adoption of the currency.
  • A treasurer, to manage the allocation of any necessary funds.

If you are interested in any of these positions, message me explaining how you are best for the position.

Once we have these people recruited, we will work on designing the cryptocurrency, promoting the organisation, and raising any necessary funds.

Participate and communicate

• Provide leadership talent. The most important thing we need right now, see above.
  • Spread the word. Share this to raise interest and publicity.
  • Join us on Reddit here: http://www.reddit.com/r/cryptoglobalists/We intend to have a presence on decentralised and/or distributed social networks.
  • Talk to us! We appreciate all engagement of any kind, be it praise, criticism, or any other views.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to enjoy your support!

Sincerely,
Intermatic
Pages:
Jump to: