Pages:
Author

Topic: The Cryptospace is getting Worst - page 4. (Read 542 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 29, 2020, 10:04:15 AM
It been worst ever since because of projects like this.  During my stay in this industry, I have witnessed numerous projects that offers nothing and yet gain more trading volume and popularity than those that offers more.   I think people behind this project have fund to inject to inflate trade volume to caters interest of investors before dumping their stash.  At the end this kind of project is short lived because after sometimes, people behind this scheme dump their holdings indiscrimately until the value of the said cryptocurrency become worthless. So better not to fall for this kind of scheme or else if you are late on the train you will end up bagholding worthless coins/token.

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
September 29, 2020, 09:54:09 AM
That's not something news in the crypto space and if you are watching the scam defi and even when the defi has already confirmed as exit scam project and there were some people who still said that that defi was not a scam and they were still buying more and more scam coins.

So many people are loosing their mind to buy the scam coins for gains but not for the competitive aspect just like the product or usability of the platform.
Crypto is going so crazy right now.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
September 29, 2020, 09:32:17 AM
It's for them to take the risk, as much as we're aware of what are the good and bad projects, we're certain that we are not like that them who just invests to anything.

There's this reverse psychology from these projects, when investors read "do not invest" then it's the other thing that happens, they're  more curious and wanting to invest on it.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
September 29, 2020, 09:20:09 AM
Like their Twitter post, this is a new art of bringing down stupid investors.

I can conclude that whenever you buy Rope, you are too late. You buy it=you kill yourself with Rope.

One thing to remember is that this time is the post-distribution period for the UNI token airdrop. This is a pump of hype that may be deliberately done by those people who made hundreds of thousands of dollars in the airdrop trying their second luck with this token.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 29, 2020, 08:06:30 AM
Had people cared about the objectives of projects, DeFi, ICO, IEO and all other kind of hypes wouldn't have ended up as large pools of scamcoins. Just look how many coins there currently exist with the term "Finance" in their name. These did not exist 2 months ago.

The crypto space has been so filled up with shitcoins that "researching projects to know what to invest in" truly became a big waste of time in >90% of the cases. This is unfortunate, but it's the reality we're looking at. We aren't governed by any authority, so you're free to create whatever you like, be it a scam, a pure experiment or a legit project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
September 29, 2020, 07:40:33 AM
Imagine a NEW crypto with the Name 'Rope' has a trading volume of over 5 millions usd on uniswap. A visit to the website 'https://rope.lol/" has a BOLD Image of a hanging rope with further inscription 'Do not buy it' followed with a grinding face that looked like someone who got scammed. 

In a summary, the webpage is saying. do not buy 'ROPE' you could loose everything and you will regret it. But the reverse is the case.  As a matter of fact. this token made 118%
 within 24 hours of listing and have a volume of 5 millions usd on Uniswap.
My observation on this. Most people no longer care about the objectives of a project. they just want to Make GAINS.
the days of do your Research is fast diminishing and most market users cared less about what they do with their money that they can invest on a project with BOLD description "this is a scam' as long as there is a return.

i tried to trade the token but after visiting the site, i lost my little sense in trading on uniswap.

BE CAREFUL....
Pages:
Jump to: