Pages:
Author

Topic: The Current ICO Project Looks a Little & Is Different From Previous Years? - page 2. (Read 292 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Is it only me, who feels that the ICO project for slots (signature campaign) in 2020 looks a little?
I see more slots for (social media campaigns) compared to (signature campaigns).

I want to participate in the bounty project (Signature Campaign), can someone recommend a good project to follow now?
I will reconsider your reference.
#Thank you

I don't want to say that projects that did not include signature campaign are scams, they just don't want to exposed themselves here for fear of being reported or investigated they want a low profile so they opted for social media campaign, honestly social media will not get there enough marketing signature campaign is still the best marketing in Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Is it only me, who feels that the ICO project for slots (signature campaign) in 2020 looks a little?
I see more slots for (social media campaigns) compared to (signature campaigns).

I want to participate in the bounty project (Signature Campaign), can someone recommend a good project to follow now?
#Thank you
Your observation is indeed true I notice it also, the signature campaign was drastically reduced in the ICO bounty campaigns nowadays, I don't know what was the reasons behind all of these but I see it as changing of strategy they are thinking that social media and Blogs campaign has more potentials compared to the Signature campaign, I'm not sure about it it's just only my opinion.  
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
I think signature campaigns should have strict limits. And not only for the number of participants but also for the time period. Hate when there is no time limits and you have to wear some signature for months...
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175

#Thank you

And I thought I'm the only one noticing, there are a lot of bounty campaign that do not include signature campaign, almost 50% of new bounty campaign do not have a signature bounty campaign so signature campaigner have no choice but to go to ICO that has a slim chance to succeed, if I was not accepted in the Bitvest campaign I'm planning to get this account on vacation because of the lack of campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

#Thank you

Perhaps ICO projects are moving out and testing new business models in promoting their platforms like social media campaigns. Besides there's a lot of altcoin forum in 2019-2020 and maybe they are using it besides this forum.

I'm sure you know where to find good altcoin signature campaigns, you are wearing one already. As for any recommendation, I'm sorry, you know how ICO projects are, totally unpredictable, we don't know if it will be a success or not. And that is the risk of being a bounty hunter.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
The smaller amount of signature campaigns on the forum nowadays is probably due to the organizations running campaigns analyzing the benefits of both signature and social media campaigns and coming to the conclusion that social media campaigns are more effective, though it's impossible to know for sure and it could just be ICOs and newer projects trying to cut down on costs wherever possible.

I can't point you directly towards one campaign that's the 'best' either, since that's entirely subjective, but the Altcoin Bounties is your best bet for altcoin-based campaigns. If you're looking for fresh campaigns, look for threads with few posts.

i have also observe the point op just raised with most project lunching their campaigns lately, majority don't have signature among as part of their campaign, i use to wonder why the exclusion of signature campaign but from your point of view, i think this could be one of the reason, there maybe others but i guess this is one major reason,
if the signature campaign don't bring the desired result as social media and content, then i guess most project would rather exclude signature from their campaign,
another possibility could be the bounty pool, if the pool is not very big, they will rather spend it on the campaign that can reach wider audience which is social media and content campaign.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

#Thank you
You already have one is this what you are wearing is ended already?
Only few project making this ICO right now because they know what is the result will be .
You can easily find many campaign bounties aktcoin section even for signature there still many choicea is there. Its better not to rely only in other opinion you should be the one who check the project before participating.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
The smaller amount of signature campaigns on the forum nowadays is probably due to the organizations running campaigns analyzing the benefits of both signature and social media campaigns and coming to the conclusion that social media campaigns are more effective, though it's impossible to know for sure and it could just be ICOs and newer projects trying to cut down on costs wherever possible.

I can't point you directly towards one campaign that's the 'best' either, since that's entirely subjective, but the Altcoin Bounties is your best bet for altcoin-based campaigns. If you're looking for fresh campaigns, look for threads with few posts.
Activity: 655
Merit: 10

#Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: