Pages:
Author

Topic: The current market situation !! - page 3. (Read 484 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 11:14:00 PM
Well, in investing and trading in cryptocurrency, we should not forget that the great potential that exist for great gain is usually get us carried away. Loss is also part of the game. The difference between investors is that many have learnt how to reduce and mitigate their losses. Develop a stratergy to prevent and deal with losses when they come and you will be fine!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
January 01, 2018, 11:03:36 PM
I have won a lot in the past months BTC
But in the last month I suffered heavy losses   Undecided
What do my trading friends tell me to go beyond this difficult period?

My one of my Friend Just invested Few % of their income and he Increased total wealth By 20% Earned Approximately 5000$ By Investing heavy amount In ripple currency from the start when price was 0.25$.
He was saying from start than buy and hold but not sold. Now he become more weathly
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 11:01:15 PM
I would hold some coins for a while, and stop day trading now.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
January 01, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

Be careful on daily trading and don't invest too much % of your capital in one project. But as a strategy I would stick to the strong altcoins right now.

Yes, now bitcoin already corrected a lot and if Bitcoin start moving up then we can see corrections in all altcoins so it is better to hold only those strong and good altcoins instead of investing in all junk altcoins. I'm expecting soon bitcoin prices to go up so invest carefully in altcoin for now and book some profits if you already from your earlier investments.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 01, 2018, 09:48:57 PM
I think that it is better not to trade at a festive time. Relax and go on vacation until mid-January)
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 08:56:27 PM
December can be very unpredictable. Fixing profits, going to Fiat before the holidays, pampas and dumps. It is necessary at this time to be careful with transactions, remember the stop order .. January should also be more predictable ..
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
January 01, 2018, 07:46:25 PM
So you lose in previous months?  Because we are in bear period. Holding is not good during this period.

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr
January 01, 2018, 06:12:04 PM
Have a good gameplan for any coin you enter because if you don't you will get rekted hard. As important is sticking to the game plan because it can be easy to deviate.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
January 01, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

I glad to see that a newbie has made a lot of profits when bitcoin and altcoins are making huge gains. However, don't be disappointed as to what you are seeing right now. You should understand that the market is very volatile specially altcoins. How many times that we seen a certain coin being pump so hard and then the next day you will see that it immediately goes down?

As far as trading goes, just like most of us here are doing, buying in this dips and then selling them when they regain. That's how the market works so I think you know what I'm saying. Plus you need to be patience as well, not all the time you will see bullruns after bullruns. Sometimes its better to have some minor corrections so that more investors can get in.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 05:28:06 PM

Be careful on daily trading and don't invest too much % of your capital in one project. But as a strategy I would stick to the strong altcoins right now.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 01, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
Pages:
Jump to: