Pages:
Author

Topic: The Curse of the word "Soon" in ICO. How do you take it? - page 2. (Read 223 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
They use that kind of tone because they are still not sure of the final update. If you believe on the project, there is nothing to worry about. Because if they have a decision, but still not approve, they will not disclose it on the public.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
I agree with your standpoint. A specific timeframe (even longer) will be easier to accept than a "soon" promise. At present, investors have so little influence on the development of projects, I hope it will change in the future with the new ICO model.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 544
Not good, imho. They're just giving false hope to many bounty hunters and investors. So its better to tell the story straight, accept the consequences that their project has failed already and that they have lost the trust of the community, simply as that.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
That is the most frequently used strategy, because in fact the roadmap they have sometimes does not reflect the actual situation.
Usually such a project will only last a few months and then disappear. Because their goal is only to dredge investors' funds.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
As many ICO taking a Pause on their Token Sale and/or launched on project/MVP/APPS and with only a promise of "Soon" and an Update that either begins or ends with   "Please be patient..." as Investor and Bounty Hunter, how do you take it?

For me, I prefer an honesty and giving me an exact time even if it will still be next month or next year than endlessly receiving a "Soon" reply. I find it non-committal and an excuse for being delay and not taking responsibilities of that delay coz if ICO didn't set a deadline or lauch date ofcourse  they can't be held liable as late coz there is no date which is absolutely crazy.

I know there's nothing we can do about this but it's just crazy time for investor/bounty hunters and not only patient is a key but also a lot of funds on your pocket coz there's no ROI anytime "SOON"!

How about you? Any thoughts on this?
Pages:
Jump to: