Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dangers of Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 248 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 271
December 15, 2017, 12:41:50 PM
The article lists out merely some warnings which comes along with bitcoins. It is nothing like dangerous. Bitcoin can be much more dangerous in many other ways. Way that the market's aggregate demand and inflation/deflation cannot be stopped. It gives rise to an all new black market. These are the real dangers of bitcoin which we people are not really caring for.
Activity: 208
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 12:33:49 PM
It doesn't have any reasobable groundwork to stand on.Why people write articles like this? I hope noone will believe it and nobody will be scared of Bitcoin becouse of non-trusted sources of information.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 12:30:41 PM
I think most of us more or less knew it when they start bitcoin journey.
However, the current bitcoin price is high.. the bitcoin bubble may burst anytime.
I know some may not agree with me, but then.. my 2 cents though.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 12:28:31 PM

only dangerous about bitcoin is your country start fight against it. like Nipal

but if you country support bitcoin and you save your wallet bitcoin is not  dangerous
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 12:27:55 PM
I read the article and it offers nothing new in comparison to all the same arguments we have read until now. "There is a lot of speculation surrounding bitcoin.", well the same applies to every single financial instrument, get over it. "You may lose your coins if they get stolen from your wallet." Really now? So I lose my money if I lose my money? Never heard something like that before.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 11:25:55 AM
Hey. I read the article, I spent time on it. but the article wrote so amateur that in the end it became unclear to which audience this text. we are an audience that has a little sense in the crypto currency. and this article is written for fearful investors, so that they do not invest in the crypto currency. all built on a strategy of intimidation.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: