Pages:
Author

Topic: The Dark Shadow Creeping Over Our Forums - limitless - page 2. (Read 2257 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
this is why we need to have different passwords and account names for every pool you join, for everything. some poolop could be legit for months and months and build great rep, and suddenly seize every single account he can from pool logins/pws.

One tip if you really really can't remember multiple passwords - use a base one with the first/second letter of the website you're on added to the end!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I can vouch for the threat that is Him. We must shelter ourselves, for our protection is our very defense. Cleaneth thoust harddrives and replaceth thoust passwords
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hey, eat this snail quick
this is why we need to have different passwords and account names for every pool you join, for everything. some poolop could be legit for months and months and build great rep, and suddenly seize every single account he can from pool logins/pws.
Activity: 308
I think I understood the post but I also suspect someone may have been smoking a few jazz cigarettes

Rubbieducke I know you feel Him. You saw what happened yesterday morning, he caused hysteria. Even now he stalks the forums with a scammer tag and all.

I agree with you there in so far as he seems to relish having the "scammer tag"

Junior members and newbies really need to more careful about who they trade with and how many coins they send at a time, I always insist on sending in increments unless the other person sends first!

cheers

Heh, he was quoted a few days back as saying something like "But I scammed that coin legit, not by spreading viruses or trojans"
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
+1 for the laugh, almost some creepypasta shit going on here
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
I think I understood the post but I also suspect someone may have been smoking a few jazz cigarettes

Rubbieducke I know you feel Him. You saw what happened yesterday morning, he caused hysteria. Even now he stalks the forums with a scammer tag and all.

I agree with you there in so far as he seems to relish having the "scammer tag"

Junior members and newbies really need to more careful about who they trade with and how many coins they send at a time, I always insist on sending in increments unless the other person sends first!

cheers
Activity: 764
Merit: 500

Activity: 294

+1
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Activity: 322
I AM A DRAGON
Activity: 764
Merit: 500

There is a darkness here. We are under attack. And this is not an enemy we can fight conventionally. This is almost of the supernatural.

limitless.

A hacker seemingly from the nether realms who has taken over at least 20-30 accounts recently. Thousands of various coins stolen.  He is everyone, and he is no one. Every single person you know, even the most trusted - all limitless. It cannot be stopped alone. We must all band together if we are to survive.

Report all suspected limitless activity here.

It only makes sense if we start with me. Just who am I? Have I been compromised? Are you falling right into his maze by believing me?

Trust no one friends.
Pages:
Jump to: