Pages:
Author

Topic: The Definitive List of Celebs [et al.] Embracing Bitcoin/Crypto w/Links (proof) - page 3. (Read 11337 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Any more to add to the list?

Also, how many of them celebs et al. will opt to join my Church of the Ponzion Mind (see sig)?
Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Hm that's truly awkward that they are doing worse to themselves who can even stop them?
vip
You are superb man you just attached prove for the fake thinkers Wink

What to say about it? may be its real or fake. Nothing else

That outta the way, any new celeb et al. submissions?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
You are superb man you just attached prove for the fake thinkers Wink
vip
The last ten submissions have been added to the OP and second post of this thread.

Any others?
Activity: 205
We don't need celebrities endorsing our ICO. All we have at RadioYo is a working product w/users, kick ass developers and the desire to see financial payments made via a Smart Contract to everyone involved in the making and recording of podcasts.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/83FoS8.jpg
vip
The OP and second post of this thread have been updated with the latest submissions, thanking, again, all those who've kindly participated by supplying your suggestions.

Any others?
vip
I would like to point out a sad truth about most of the Bollywood celebrities that are promoting crypto.
All of them are sharing links to Amit Bharadwaj's Ebook about Crypto which is a known scammer and probably he used the scammed money to pay these actors to promote his ebook.
I liked your idea of this list and its good to see celebs spread their word about crypto.

Nice catch, but still them Bollywood celebs are/were instrumental in introducing crypto to ~two billion eyeballs.
Activity: 28
The celebs are damn famous here and they have enough fiats to be afforded to lose
Activity: 1162
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would like to point out a sad truth about most of the Bollywood celebrities that are promoting crypto.
All of them are sharing links to Amit Bharadwaj's Ebook about Crypto which is a known scammer and probably he used the scammed money to pay these actors to promote his ebook.
I liked your idea of this list and its good to see celebs spread their word about crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: