Pages:
Author

Topic: The Destroy Mt.Gox Cosnpiracy - page 2. (Read 1900 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 25, 2014, 02:56:30 AM
There is obviously a conspiracy to destroy the reputation of Mt. Gox and make everyone think they are going bust.
So far I have seen not a single shred of evidence to prove that they are insolvent. Only thousands of dumb ass troll posts and ridiculously fake documents like this new child-like nonsense being bandied around right now:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Draft

Sorry but the chances of that being real are like 1 in a million. It is ludicrous and just goes to show that there really is a conspiracy or at least a whole bunch of people that hate Gox for whatever reason and they want everyone else to too.

I post some useful info saying that Gox are testing out their new Withdrawal Queue - as they promised on the 17th Feb and I am instantly told to 'fuck off' by some well meaning Gox-hater. Interesting.

So here it goes... get ready to hear the trolls call me names and repeat repeat repeat.... that Gox is dead. With no evidence at all - other than Mark is incompetent. Incompetent does not mean insolvent.

I am still waiting for the proof - show us some proof trolls - that Gox is insolvent or just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

Ok. So I bet you 0.01BTC this document is real - and I expect you to give me this 1million times 0.01BTC payment if I am right.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
February 25, 2014, 02:55:07 AM
What kind of proof would you like?

Since nothing provided so far is proof-enough for you; what exactly are you looking for?

Can you prove that they are solvent? Can you meet every piece of evidence which points to insolvency with evidence to the contrary?

Nobody's going to give you proof; all you get is evidence. Make your own judgement but if you choose to omit evidence and form a conclusion based on emotion then your outward opinion isn't valuable. It's actually the inverse of valuable as it may be harmful...

If you actually want to have an intellectual debate about the likelihood that Gox is insolvent; I'll be happy to oblige. If you're only looking for somebody to agree with you because you seek a positive outcome, then I'm sorry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 02:54:03 AM
What is the proof the gox will survive?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 02:45:23 AM
You don't get out much, do you?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
February 25, 2014, 02:42:54 AM
There is obviously a conspiracy to destroy the reputation of Mt. Gox and make everyone think they are going bust.
So far I have seen not a single shred of evidence to prove that they are insolvent. Only thousands of dumb ass troll posts and ridiculously fake documents like this new child-like nonsense being bandied around right now:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209050732/MtGox-Situation-Crisis-Strategy-Draft

Sorry but the chances of that being real are like 1 in a million. It is ludicrous and just goes to show that there really is a conspiracy or at least a whole bunch of people that hate Gox for whatever reason and they want everyone else to too.

I post some useful info saying that Gox are testing out their new Withdrawal Queue - as they promised on the 17th Feb and I am instantly told to 'fuck off' by some well meaning Gox-hater. Interesting.

So here it goes... get ready to hear the trolls call me names and repeat repeat repeat.... that Gox is dead. With no evidence at all - other than Mark is incompetent. Incompetent does not mean insolvent.

I am still waiting for the proof - show us some proof trolls - that Gox is insolvent or just SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!!!!

Pages:
Jump to: