Pages:
Author

Topic: The Development of Cryptocurrencies Exchange and Its Token - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I appreciate your analysis.
I also hope that blockchain will soon be applied in practice.
This will not only promote the development of Cryptocurrency but also attract new investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
They are all basically shit exchanges because they are vulnerable to hackings, not trustworthy, not transparent. Just like the exchange, tokens inherently are worthless. Isn't there anyone who interested in real coins like oax, the coin of a exchange which is open, transparent and decentralized??
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
crypto market now develop and promising. the token at the more exchangeable and profitable for investor. they are trust this and they easily token exchange in crypto currency. it use blockchain technology thats why it is more safe for trading.
Activity: 111
There is no doubt the speedy acceleration of  cryptocurrencies . Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Huobi, Kryptonoall of these exchanges played great role on cryptoworld. If all of them provide decentralized exchange Convenience it will be more effective.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
You missed some of the more popular one's. I'd like to add it for you.
1. Coinex's token (CET)
2. Coss.io's token (COSS)
3. FCoin's token (FCOIN)
4. Bibox's token (BIX)

All of them are profitable to some degrees and I'm going to make a complete statistics about their monthly and yearly income.

I will really love to see the monthly and yearly statistics  of these exchanges coins to be how they are doing in the market, let's compare them to normal coins
Activity: 280
The tokens at the crypto currency exchange are very promising and profitable. Blockchain technology has been used here Which made it easier and more dynamic. Token is now a very safe investment. You can exchange tokens very easily.
Activity: 84
The biggest increase was shown by the Binance Exchange Token. And now it's the best centralized exchange, I really like their security system, as well as the fact that the support system works 24/7. I wait for their decentralized exchange to be launched, they say that by the end of the year, it will be the largest exchange and the token will show multiple growth. Therefore, not selling
Yes, if it is exchange token, better to hold strong my friend.

1. Coinex's token (CET)
3. FCoin's token (FCOIN)
4. Bibox's token (BIX)

All of them are profitable to some degrees and I'm going to make a complete statistics about their monthly and yearly income.
Well, thanks. Can't wait to see your statistic report my friend.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
The biggest increase was shown by the Binance Exchange Token. And now it's the best centralized exchange, I really like their security system, as well as the fact that the support system works 24/7. I wait for their decentralized exchange to be launched, they say that by the end of the year, it will be the largest exchange and the token will show multiple growth. Therefore, not selling
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
1. Coinex's token (CET)
3. FCoin's token (FCOIN)
4. Bibox's token (BIX)

Activity: 84
Cryptocurrencies has been growing wild in the last couple years. Just from last year, Bitcoin has touched $19800 and now is around $7700. The term "Bitcoin" achieved its peak at December 2017 and lots of people start knowing about BTC, ETH, and altcoins. These cryptocurrencies are traded on well-known exchanges like Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, etc.

These exchanges play great roles in cryptoworld and the increasing number of exchange follows. Binance, Kucoin, Gate, Huobi, Kryptono, Bitbox now become well-known exchanges. But, these exchanges are not invulnerable to hack, like Binance API keys hack last time caused $SYS megapump. The exchanges evolved. Decentralized Exchange seems to be a good solution since it is decentralized. But it's not invulnerable also. Bancor hack appears to decline our expectation about high security decentralized exchange.

Now, regulated exchange seems to take our attention. DX.Exchange, NASDAQ's first crypto exchange claimed to be fully EU regulated. If it is regulated, there will be insurance and more securities to the traders. But, the world of crypto is quickly changing.

Another regulated exchange is Trade.io, based on Lugano, Swiss. Launched in 27 July 2018, it aims to revolutionize traditional financial system by using blockchain.

All these exchanges have their own tokens.
1. Binance's token ($BNB)
2. Kucoin's Token ($KCS)
3. Huobi's Token ($HT)
4. Krytono's Token ($KNOW)
5. Trade's Token ($TIO)

$BNB, $KCS, and $HT showed a satisfying ROI from 3x-100x. This WAS your great opportunity. If you invest now, you would likely not to get more 100x. It already went so high. They are now a very solid coins to hold long term.

Next, $TIO is a chance you don't want to miss. With a team consist of financial world's veteran, they have a very high banking-liked system to list every ICO client's or to get listed on their exchange. This exchange is just a baby now. There is still so much room to grow. Not to mention their Liquidity Pool feature, where daily profits generated from the exchange, 50% of it will be given back to community. DAILY.

There is still lots of hopes and positivity about crypto future's despite the hack incident. Another aspect to be expected is, blockchain technology will be pretty soon applied to our daily life. Blockchain seems to be a solution to make more fast and secure transaction. The best part of it is, you can participate into it by purchasing their tokens.

More details about the upcoming profitable exchange: https://s.id/2cL8B.. Sshh..

https://i.imgur.com/KjQA0uZ.jpg
Pages:
Jump to: