Pages:
Author

Topic: The Differences Between Crypto and Traditional Trading - page 2. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Transactions on Crypto are fast and low cost. does not depend on any third party. I like the Crypto market, they give me a comfortable and private space. I can trade them anywhere.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Want to get started in trading digital currencies? Learn how the cryptocurrency market differs from traditional markets, and how Zeon.io can help you navigate the cryptocurrency trading world.
I`m not familiar with zeon.io but crypto trading is more riskier than traditional market trading because, cryptocurrency or digital currency is more volatile in it`s price and before you trade, you must know many details, like, what to trade, when to buy, when to sell, the coin`s market cap, the coin`s total supply, and a lot more. So before invest in some crypto and trade, you must do many researches. Here in crypto trading, we can have easy money and easy loss.
Well, in traditional markets you should do even more research before investing since companies publish their financial data like a financial statement, balance sheet etc. Yes, crypto trading can be riskier, but it has great profit potential and requires much smaller capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Transactions on the cryptocurrency market are transacted via the internet. Just having the internet as the homebuyer has been able to carry out its business and investment transactions. Traditional trading is face-to-face trading and doing business. This is the biggest difference between crypto and traditional trading.
Activity: 674
Merit: 101
I am hired and not own by any Team!
Want to get started in trading digital currencies? Learn how the cryptocurrency market differs from traditional markets, and how Zeon.io can help you navigate the cryptocurrency trading world.
I`m not familiar with zeon.io but crypto trading is more riskier than traditional market trading because, cryptocurrency or digital currency is more volatile in it`s price and before you trade, you must know many details, like, what to trade, when to buy, when to sell, the coin`s market cap, the coin`s total supply, and a lot more. So before invest in some crypto and trade, you must do many researches. Here in crypto trading, we can have easy money and easy loss.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: