Pages:
Author

Topic: The door is never closed to new traders - page 13. (Read 1475 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 22, 2020, 07:00:55 PM
Of course, a market that runs 24x7, 365 days a year. Everyone is very welcome to trade.

But the only thing is the timing, are we going to enter during a bearish market or you guys prefer the bull cycle? So traders have their own strategy, there is no perfect formula etch in stone here. It really up to us, to learn how to make money or at least earn decent regardless of what cycles we are in.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 22, 2020, 06:48:17 PM
A trader will always be a trader so if you happen to understand that. It means that you can also apply your technique in the traditional trading marketplaces like stocks, forex or any other sort of market that allows you to trade.

There's nothing much difference with cryptocurrencies but it's more of digital cryptocurrencies that you are trading. But being a complete beginner, this is not easy. They are prone to rekt at their very first trades and they must be open with that experience. It's the first step that they have to start.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
March 22, 2020, 06:40:39 PM
With my personal experience i can tell and suggest new traders that they need to practice trading first preferable with demo accounts and lesrn atleast all the basic things and learn how to read charts before investing their own money because without learning it would be like gambling where majority people end up making losses only.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
March 22, 2020, 05:41:39 PM
This is not about doors closing or opening on the newbie trader but whether the newbie has passion for trading. This is important to consider because if you go into something without passion, you are likely to give up during hard times. For trading, many people don't have passion but because of prospect for profit, they go in and come out being wounded.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 22, 2020, 04:46:30 PM
The door can never be close to new traders, the issue with most of them is that they do hear or read a story about how people are making money in the space trading but never learn that it is possible to make money and also lose it. Discipline is the main ting in trading is you are not discipline then you are going to lose out with time
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
March 22, 2020, 04:32:02 PM
Most questions that bothers newbies, and crypto currency ethusiasts are,

can i join this trade?
is crypto currency bearish enough to trade?
Is it safe to trade now ?
Can i learn trading now ?

Amidst such doubts, and thoughts, i believe as a newbie or established crypto professionals, as long as you have done your research and learnt basic trade strategies.
It is easier to begin as a traders, and if you learn faster, the best.

But the door is always open to new traders or new investors.
Pages:
Jump to: